Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space (Nightmare)

ezgoing74

I have to share my satuday night experience @ Space with everybody. I got there early and opened a tab (the beginning of my nightmare). By like 4 in the morning the bartender tells me that my credit card has no money (That is my check card). And the first thing that comes to my mind is that is impossible. I know I have money, unless somebody went shopping with my card and bought a plane or somenthing like that. But I know there is money. The security takes me on trip by the whole club looking for the manager, and then takes me outside to the POLICE. And they tell me that if I don't get the money the are going to arrest me. Now I began to fell like a criminal. I made a call and like 1/2 hour later I got the money delivered. You all know how hard it is to get $180.00 in cash at that time. After the Security takes the money i was left for 2 1/2 hours waiting in TIME OUT outside Space. I talked to Luis and I told him, "hey, I don't know what happend, i'm a local, I come here a lot, I spend a lot of money here, there's anything you can do man." Not even an answer. So next time you go out to Space to have a good time without doing any drugs, and open a tab, Make sure that nothing goes wrong, because they are going to take you to jail. Even if there is money in your acount. Shit! Space will never see my face again. Maybe next time the security will put 100 pills in my pocket.

I was able to go home @ 7:30 am after I went to the Police officer and told him the problem with the tab and that I had payed and they where holding me for nothing.

I have to share my satuday night experience @ Space with everybody. I got there early and opened a tab (the beginning of my nightmare). By like 4 in the morning the bartender tells me that my credit card has no money (That is my check card). And the first thing that comes to my mind is that is impossible. I know I have money, unless somebody went shopping with my card and bought a plane or somenthing like that. But I know there is money. The security takes me on trip by the whole club looking for the manager, and then takes me outside to the POLICE. And they tell me that if I don't get the money the are going to arrest me. Now I began to fell like a criminal. I made a call and like 1/2 hour later I got the money delivered. You all know how hard it is to get $180.00 in cash at that time. After the Security takes the money i was left for 2 1/2 hours waiting in TIME OUT outside Space. I talked to Luis and I told him, "hey, I don't know what happend, i'm a local, I come here a lot, I spend a lot of money here, there's anything you can do man." Not even an answer. So next time you go out to Space to have a good time without doing any drugs, and open a tab, Make sure that nothing goes wrong, because they are going to take you to jail. Even if there is money in your acount. Shit! Space will never see my face again. Maybe next time the security will put 100 pills in my pocket.

I was able to go home @ 7:30 am after I went to the Police officer and told him the problem with the tab and that I had payed and they where holding me for nothing.

bizzare! if your credit card is a check card as you said. then why not use the pin number that comes with most check cards, and withdraw the money from the atm they have at space :confused:

if you had money in the account that should be a pretty simple process.

I have used my CC at space tons of times and I know they run the card to confirm if funds are available. if they didn’t they would get screwed. if the card is coming back as no funds available; then that’s your bank's problem not space's.

if you run up a tab and have no funds to pay for it. what do you expect the merchant to do?? I’m not justifying all of space's actions, but clearly they are not to blame for all of your problems.

bizzare! if your credit card is a check card as you said. then why not use the pin number that comes with most check cards, and withdraw the money from the atm they have at space :confused:

if you had money in the account that should be a pretty simple process.

I have used my CC at space tons of times and I know they run the card to confirm if funds are available. if they didn’t they would get screwed. if the card is coming back as no funds available; then that’s your bank's problem not space's.

if you run up a tab and have no funds to pay for it. what do you expect the merchant to do?? I’m not justifying all of space's actions, but clearly they are not to blame for all of your problems.

Sobeton is right about using the ATM @ Space, you could have done that and avoid the problem. On the other hand, that shit doesn't justify the way Space personnel treated you.

One advice: Never open tabs anywhere. I was gonna get screwed years ago @ Level with $80 in drinks but the manager was nice enough and fixed the problem. Guess what I gave the bartender for tip: ZERO!

It was not decline, But It was not going thru. Money was not the problem, maybe the bank, maybe thier system, even the girl that run the cc said to try again later.

It was the way they handle the situation that made it worse. A good patron would help, Maybe going to the ATM, not just take outside in front a club for hours with like 10 cops and leave you there (Even that the tab was paid).

Wow..who knew? Cash is key. You know if any of us mere mortals conducted ourselves in business like that, we'd be unemployed and homeless. But Luis, he's got the biggest cashcow club in town, and all the perks that go with it. His choice is to be an asshole. An ugly, high, asshole.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33136

I'm sorry you had to sit outside, you should have gone to Crobar :biggrin:

I've said it time and time again. Cash and cash only!!!!!!! Even for bottle service. I avoid using a credit card unless it's absoultely positively necessary. Half of these motherfucking bartenders and waitresses have that "swiper" that they use to steal your credit card info and put it on new blank cards to start charging away. I never give my card out where I know it will be out of my sight for even a second. Nightclubs are the worst. I always say, if you don't have enough cash on hand for that last drink, then you don't really need that drink.

:hat:

Wow..who knew? Cash is key. You know if any of us mere mortals conducted ourselves in business like that, we'd be unemployed and homeless. But Luis, he's got the biggest cashcow club in town, and all the perks that go with it. His choice is to be an asshole. An ugly, high, asshole.

attachment.php?attachmentid=33136

I'm sorry you had to sit outside, you should have gone to Crobar :biggrin:

:clap::clap::clap: I think the PIG just got sign09.gif

Space is a very nice place, the staff is very polite, people never have problems with the bartenders there, it's awesome and what's so cool is that the owner is a true gentleman...I love it! :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:The sarcasm is literally dripping off this post and, being acidic as it always is (when coming from Funk), it's eating through the floor! :D

All I got to say is:

When is Nocturnal opening?

It's Crobar moving in?

It's scary to go out to have a little fun and have your life depending on some shit like that. I mean things could have been alot worse, Cause I was so close to lose it, And you all know If I had. My ass would have been in a hospital or worse. I don't want any of you to be on this situation.