Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Godskitchen Reviews 21st... Post here!

Time for another Groovanauts.com boozefest in our infamous Pink Room at club IKON (at the location of the now defunct Exit). Why the Pink Room? Cause ladies like pink.

On the decks, we have Rob Paterson (robbiep), Marc Allan and Panagiotis.

main room music by:

GREG VICKERS

MARK BEE

GLENN GARCIA

Afterhours with Edgar V

Rob Paterson:

Rob Paterson is making a name for himself in the NYC music scene by fusing the sounds of techno, tech house, electro, and experimental to form a unique sound of his own. In addition to DJing, the 22-year-old incorporates live performance into his sets, adding sequenced beats, melodies, and textures to enhance the live experience. This allows Rob to perpetually push dance music further, adding original excitement, innovation, and imagination to the scene. Rob will undoubtedly repeat the level of energy and skill of his last performance at IKON. If you missed the last party, here's another chance to check Rob out working the 909 and spinning some evil beats.

Marc Allan

After spinning for about three years and being involved in the scene in one way shape or form for ten years, Marc Allen developed a deep passion for the art of spinning and producing electronic music which has set his current path in life. Before moving to New York, Marc worked on promoting and throwing events which started out as weekly house parties and preogressed to annual outlaw events thrown deep in the pine barrens of New Jersey Wildlands. During that time, Marc honed his skills spinning at small bars in Asbury Park and local surrounding areas including tailgate parties for Monmouth University.

After moving to New York, Marc landed gigs at lounges and clubs including IKON, Happy Ending, Ruby Lounge, and Club Seho. Marc is also on internet radio based out of Denver on www.wda1.com. Marc Allen brings his smooth mix of breaks, progressive and house which is guaranteed get the room moving.

Panagiotis

Having played at various NYC clubs and lounges since 1999, and holding residencies at Happy Ending, Enigma, and Voodoo Martini Lounge and more recently on metromixradio.com, Panagiotis is no stranger to the New York music scene. Spanning a style that encompasses all genres of electronic music, Panagiotis always manages to surprise and delight crowds with his smooth mixing, impeccable programming, and a unique sound which he is getting recognized for. Captivating crowds all over the tri state area for the past few years with his technical ability and style, Panagiotis is steadily raising in the ranks of New York's true underground DJ's.

IKON

610 West 56th St (between 11th & 12th Aves)

New York, NY

The Pink Room is located on the third floor.

To get on Groovanauts.com's Anarchy - Godskitchen @ Ikon, NYC (Saturday) Guestlist, click on the "GUESTLISTS" button at the top of the page at Groovanauts.com or click <here>. Get on the list by 8pm Saturday. List closes at 2am. Ask for the "Groovanauts.com" list at the door! Free admission on our list before 11pm.

GN-2004-08-28.gif

GN-2004-08-28-back.gif

Thanks a lot for ride home. It was really nice of u :half:

can i have copy of that green velvet cd :clap2:

Beatkah! Mask! Matt! Ibrandon! Digital! I see that Green Velvet's gonna be at Avalon on Sept 18th... you guys think that CD is cool...I bet seeing GV live will be even better.... yay! Matt, thanks for introducing us to Green Velvet :)

oh yeah...this thread's about GK...um, Ikon should be fun Saturday...I'd say it's a contender ;)

Beatkah! Mask! Matt! Ibrandon! I see that Green Velvet's gonna be at Avalon on Sept 18th... you guys think that CD is cool...I bet seeing GV live will be even better.... yay! Matt, thanks for introducing us to Green Velvet :)

oh yeah...this thread's about GK...um, Ikon should be fun Saturday...I'd say it's a contender ;)

That should be great if he's as good live as his CD's. Cool .... but that means I'm not gonna be able to rest anytime soon ...(I'm gonna have to quit either job or partying LOL)

Beatkah! Mask! Matt! Ibrandon! I see that Green Velvet's gonna be at Avalon on Sept 18th... you guys think that CD is cool...I bet seeing GV live will be even better.... yay! Matt, thanks for introducing us to Green Velvet :)

cool . i am in ... :)

Thanks for inviting me kim. :blank:

That's ok I will just call the alliance back together and hang with them. :(

digital . the reason kutekimee wrote that . was that she was talking about the CD .. and those people were involved ..

but everyone knows that digital is invited big time

digital . YOU MY BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Thanks for inviting me kim. :blank:

That's ok I will just call the alliance back together and hang with them. :(

awww....Digital, I wrote that because Brandon, Beatkah, Matt, Mask, and I were jammin to Matt's Green Velvet CD in the Matt-mobile. :itsok:

I think you'd like the CD...I'll try to get it to ya :)

Oh yeah...GK...we gotta go check out Mask's boy Walden Hahn in the pink room again. He spins some great tunes and is super friendly.