Clubplanet Nightlife Community

******digweed Roll Call**********

should we put a desription of what were going to wear, to make it easier?? :huh:

that is too much to remember . imainge we are like 10+ people .. everyone has to rememebr what others are wearing .. hmm .. i dont think so

if i might suggest .. lets just meet by the meetup place .. some of us know others and can introduce us to each others . and some are new .. just show up there exactly on time . and look for group of people gathered and look like CPers .. hehe ..

i can offer myself for anyone who wants .. as an identifying symbol . .i will have my mask on . i usually have it backwords .. so look at people from behind .. and dont get in trouble .. hehe

cya there troops

peace

the MASK

OK... After much discussion here is the meet-up info:

1am in the back right hand corner of the club... For those who don't know where that is all you have to do is go through the tunnel that looks like a subway and make a right. We're doing it at 1 because we're thinking Diggers will be on around 2...

Hope to meet you there.... :pint:

Defn try to get your tickets in advance for $30....I don't think there will be many available at the door until much later and probably at a higher price. I can't wait to meet up with all of you cp's and listen to some awesome music :clap2::bounce: