Clubplanet Nightlife Community

growing up

deepspell

my mom is curious george on coke... when i was younger she would look through mad shit of mine... and then when she would find something shed just leave it out... not say a word... then id blow up from knowing she knows but not saying anything then when she would yell at me id reply "two wrongs dont make a right... end of discussion" that shit would infuriate her... lol...

....ghost....lol.... 4 corners!......

..and barstar said SPUD! .....hhaa.....s....p...u......d........

....remember wall ball??.......or off the wall......

wallsies

you throw the ball off the wall really hard and if someone else missing catching it they have to drop it, run and touch the wall before someone pegs them in the back with the ball. that shit used to HURT! :cry:

wallsies

you throw the ball off the wall really hard and if someone else missing catching it they have to drop it, run and touch the wall before someone pegs them in the back with the ball. that shit used to HURT! :cry:

that was a great game

my mom is curious george on coke...

moms - aren't they great. My mom was the same way - not say anything but made sure I knew that she knew about whatever it was that she found. Only under serious stuff would she confront me. Like when she found a penthouse magazine in my room (stole from my bro cuz I was curious) she came down and confronted me - so fuckin awkward - I still remember what she said to me that day "Just remember sweetie real women don't do any of these things - this stuff is all fake" Yeah right - laughed my ass off later about her comment - (the mag had women going down on women and all kinds of sexual acts). :):funny: atleast I can laugh about it now at the time it was so humiliating

my mom still wont let me grow up. its sweet and aggravating at the same time.

thats why she's ur mom tho - mine is the same way - she still worries if I am eating, taking vitamins, seeing the dentist regularly, even offers to make the appointments for me - lol. Appreciate it even tho it is at times aggravating. Cuz when they're gone, you wish u still had them to be a pain in ur ass :)

OMG how could i forget kickball??.... i remember that pitcher was the most elite job you could have out on the field. so if any girl played she always wanted to be that. whenever a boy was captain, he'd always make the girl he liked the pitcher. it was always a tell-tale sign he liked you :laugh:

thats why she's ur mom tho - mine is the same way - she still worries if I am eating, taking vitamins, seeing the dentist regularly, even offers to make the appointments for me - lol. Appreciate it even tho it is at times aggravating. Cuz when they're gone, you wish u still had them to be a pain in ur ass :)

i know, you can always count on mom to remind u that even though ur a grown man, ur still her baby.

not to mention dodgeball - loved that game - hitting ppl intentionally w/ kickballs!!

im going to have a dodgeball tournament soon if you want in let me know... going to rent a gymnasium in my neighborhood, and get a some liquor and be out...

im going to have a dodgeball tournament soon if you want in let me know... going to rent a gymnasium in my neighborhood, and get a some liquor and be out...

where u live? - that sounds cool - I remeber like Karisma said - aiming at ppl u didn't like was sooo much fun!