Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Restaurants in Jersey...

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't say that I've been to a remarkable sushi place in New Jersey that stood out from the rest of them. One that did stand out was Opium in Miami. Sushi, 4 bottles of wine, 2 pills, a bag of........ yeah, now I know why that place stood out.

yo, I totally forgot The Pointe @ Point Liberte in Jersey City....I havent been there in a year but today I stopped in for lunch and had killa Seafood Salad..umm...umm soo good...this is the same place that I saw a 21lb lobster, the thing was the size of a baby!!

I also forgot 28 in Montclair...great French cuisine and another French place that has a giant cock painted on the wall...it starts with an E...next to Mexicali Rose...I think it means cock in French...LUV French food!!

as for sushi...i luv EAST in Teaneck, simply b/c they have that crazy conveyor belt thing goin on

how about sushi places?i heard that minados is supose to be good, but ive never been there

The all you can eat place in Little Ferry? It's very good, but there aren't that many choices. Then again, when you keep the sushi menu simple, you better be good

milan.....in Montville.....hello??????

haha...Milan is too overpriced...esp. since they had to change the menu a hundred times to finally get it right...I think it's great for the ambience...those big furry chairs make you feel like a king..or queen for that matter

i heard about 'the move' old man...congrats!!!

CHEESECAKE FACTORY- Menlo Park:drool: (amazing salads and desserts plus american, italian, chinese, mexican..EVERYTHING you'ed ever want!)

Ashes & La Pasteria- Red Bank:aright:

Lucento's- Manalapan/Millstone:bounce:

Blue Water Grill :bowdown: , Carmine's, Victor's Cafe and Casa de Meglio- NYC