Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carmela Deceasare is NOT hot!!!

DJGaryMatthews

shes not even tryin to win the contest. she is just there to be there and she bailed on the PPV last week and pissed off the WWE officials. The following monday(last monday) they had a skit where all the diva hopefuls had to say who they wanted to vote off if they had to choose, and everyone chose her and embarassed her. Last night they had the Rock do that it doesnt matter what u think skit. I think till either she gets voted off or wins shes goin to be embarassed weekly by wwe officials for her scumbagging them.

idk but i met her in person and she was pretty hot... she smelled delicious :drool:

but goddamn... who is that girl in ur sig???

hmmm, love yummy smelling men or women - off topic but had to mention how much I love well-scented ppl. I guess thats why I always - even to bed - try and smell sensual and sexy. Detest heavy overly perfumed (i just showered in it) ppl tho :)

lol idk. ur like the 1646465478 person to ask today. idk her name, but she's gorgeous. i just randomly found this girl's pics and needed to put some in my sig

everyones been talking about this girl

just turned sigs on to check it out for myself

she def is hot :)

shes not even tryin to win the contest. she is just there to be there and she bailed on the PPV last week and pissed off the WWE officials. The following monday(last monday) they had a skit where all the diva hopefuls had to say who they wanted to vote off if they had to choose, and everyone chose her and embarassed her. Last night they had the Rock do that it doesnt matter what u think skit. I think till either she gets voted off or wins shes goin to be embarassed weekly by wwe officials for her scumbagging them.

I agree with you (and yes yes Im a newbie) anyway I think she is just on there for her own reconition. She is very beautiful but she doesnt really seem to wanna be a part of the wwe, shes just promoting herself to hollywood!

prolly cuz he doesnt think shes hot either and has always thought so ;)

:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shes hot...ill give her that....but not as hot as people make hert out to be!!!!!!!!!!!!! but ill let her drop to her knees and give me a nice mouth massage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D