Support your hardworking locals. :)

Groovefire & Ede Armand @ Plush

Ultralounge

172 Pine Street, Providence, RI

Saturday, August 28th

10pm to 2am

21 plus for guys.

19 plus for ladies.

No cover charge for ladies before midnight.

Email guestlist@groovefire.com for reduced admission.

Note: Must enter on Ultralounge side of club, located at 172 Pine Street, Providence.

For more info including directions, goto: www.ultrathenightclub.com

P L U S H | A U G U S T 2 8 | G R O O V E F I R E

todd hanna|mike hoska|phil jakob

it's hard to believe how quickly time passes. when i met groovefire, just about three years ago, they were three dudes with this weekly gig in a tiny little newport martini lounge, just trying to have the best time they possibly could, doing what they love to do. spin house records and drink...lol!

well, in that short time, they have certainly perfected the art of both but, more importantly, have achieved some amazing accomplishments in nightlife.

todd hanna, mike hoska and phil jakob maintain a reputation as some of the hardest working guys in nightlife.

the last 8 months alone, have come and gone in the blink of an eye with showcases at miami's winter music conference, guest appearances at squareone boston, the sullivan room nyc, plush providence, therapy providence... a residency at rise boston and, now, a residency at pulse in dc, and every nook and crany in between.

they continue to produce original material and even mixed sets for air on xm satellite radio.

this week, they return to plush with that one of a kind, groovefire sound and philosphy of having as much fun, as any human should be allowed to have, in the course of just one night out at the club!!!

energy up! hands in the air! get your groove on! get funky! get sexy!

let's get it on!!!... GROOVEFIRE IS IN THE HOUSE!

plush... the music... and you.

hosted by tweak.

house by ede armand.

saturday @ ultralounge

172 pine st

providence ri

19+ ladies

21+ gentlemen

guestlist by 8pm at neweranightlife@hotmail.com .

visit: groovefire.com | tweakmagazine.com

Thanks to Ede and Jim for inviting us to play Plush yet again. It remains one of our favorite nights anywhere. Whether playing or partying at Plush, it’s always a guaranteed great time. Really looking forward to this Saturday. The tunes’ll be bumpin and the booze’ll be flowing. Digweed, shmigweed. Come party with us. :)

Digweed, shmigweed.

:laugh:

Actually wanna hear something really ghey?

Ok so like 6 or 7 years ago when I was first getting into the scene, I thought his name was John DICKweed, and I had huge arguement with this dude in a bar. I was insisting that his name was DICKweed :blah: