Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall "VIP" - Worth it?

Hey guys.

I live up in Poughkeepsie, NY, and I have never been out at night anywhere in the city. I know some of you don't like Webster Hall, but whatever, come up here and see our cream of the crop... yech

Anyways, I saw on Webster Hall's website that it's free to get in before 11. How does this work? Are the dicks, and stop admitting people at like 10:30 and hold the line until 11?

I also saw that if you pay 60$, you can get in and drink all night in their "VIP" lounge. This sounds pretty scandelous in a place that is prolly charging 5$ for beer and upwords of 10$ for mixed drinks. I can easily burn 50$ going out up here already being drunk when I leave the house. Is this VIP lounge a hole or what? Is it really worth the 60$? We are planning to get there pretty early so the cover charge shouldn't be a problem, and we're most likely going to be pretty twisted when we arrive.

Thanks guys.

Kev

Hey guys.

I live up in Poughkeepsie, NY, and I have never been out at night anywhere in the city. I know some of you don't like Webster Hall, but whatever, come up here and see our cream of the crop... yech

Anyways, I saw on Webster Hall's website that it's free to get in before 11. How does this work? Are the dicks, and stop admitting people at like 10:30 and hold the line until 11?

I also saw that if you pay 60$, you can get in and drink all night in their "VIP" lounge. This sounds pretty scandelous in a place that is prolly charging 5$ for beer and upwords of 10$ for mixed drinks. I can easily burn 50$ going out up here already being drunk when I leave the house. Is this VIP lounge a hole or what? Is it really worth the 60$? We are planning to get there pretty early so the cover charge shouldn't be a problem, and we're most likely going to be pretty twisted when we arrive.

Thanks guys.

Kev

$7 for beer if I recall correctly. I went there once, and what looked like the VIP lounge had a bunch of people that looked too fat to dance for a period of longer than 10 minutes. So they just sat there. I could be wrong though, I am sure ItalianP will clarify this.

haha yeah ask italianp7 that's her spot...

$7 for beer if I recall correctly. I went there once, and what looked like the VIP lounge had a bunch of people that looked too fat to dance for a period of longer than 10 minutes. So they just sat there. I could be wrong though, I am sure ItalianP will clarify this.

dude .. VIP in WH is definetly not worth it .. you get seatings .. and drinks .. and then what??? nothing ..

the club itself is very big and usually have many shows .. .. so u cant get bored .. I mean that is of course unless u r into good music .. that is where the club is less than average .. I wont go there . since this is not your main focus today .. and since this has been handled so many times on this board ..

as for drinks . the club is famous for pricey drinks .. so if u r a drinker . then better off drink before you arrive

as for lines .. their lines move pretty fast .. but it is generally a good idea that u go there earlier .. so u can get in sooner . and also have a chance to check the club ..

Hope that helps ..

Peace

the MASK

Dude,

Seems like everyone on this board thinks WH sucks. Period.

Why not just go hang there for a while then decide -

There is plenty of room to dance at that place ...

But small "lounge - lofts" provide the same benefits with better music

plus a few very good dancers practicing ...

Believe it or not, i was actually dragged to WH a few weeks ago. Being that it was not my cup of tea, way too big and way too ghetto. I obliged to attend. It was my second time and I in fact purchased the $60 vip band. IMO they way that i drink, I was tossin them back like no tomorrow and definetly got my moneys worth. I say, if you're a big drinker and can put them away like the big dogs, go for it. Only trick is, you can't leave the VIP area with your drinks, but if you just walk normally by the rope with drink in hand to the lower back you should be able to get away with it. I was successful many times. Bouncer wasnt too aware of what was going on and tryin to mack to some chick......

Music was just ok, played alot of classics, and mainstream stuff, after a while i didnt care because i was too blasted.....

so overall, pay $60 instead of $150 buying drink for drink... :beer: