Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey silverbull -- ill dance circles around you

I've been following many posts on this board and I noticed a lot of people say you dance sick silverbull. I was always curious to see how exacly you dance and maby join and bug out too. I remember seeing the sickest dancers ever back in Factory in the basement. Now I dont mean any of that bs breakdance stuff but some real sick house music dancers. Personally i think dark tribal beats are the best to dance to as I can really get into the groove with the beats. It sucks how people on this board think of it as a competition because it never feels like that in circles, everyone is having fun, everyone gets their respect so it would be weird seeing two kids go at it and compete, just plain fuckin stupid. Lemme know which clubs more or less you go to on the weekends and maby i could swing by with some friends and meet up and chill.

dude .. you are right .. it is not about competitions at all .. many times in clubs i got challenged and many times on this msg board i got challenged .. and guess what .. most of the time i did not accept the challenge coz it is plain stupid ..

u see .. if u accept a challenge and loose .. then .. there will always be somene who will keep that for years .. as if u r suppose to win all the times

now .. if u win ... then .. all u did is .. for the most part .. won the hatress of your competitor/challenger .. (unless he/she is sports about it) .. and things get worse ..

believe it or not .. i have been to those challenges .. and sometimes i lost on purpose .. coz i did not want to make an enemy .. and i wanted the other guy to feel good ... but even then .. sometimes there was no appreciation for that gesture ..

so as u can see ... it is a loose/loose/loose situation . so i shy away from it ..

peace

the MASK

Hi Gabe!!!

Yes, Gabe's a great dancer... I met him bc of his dancin skillz...saw him gettin down in Sapphire Lounge last year and I just HAD to come up and say "HI...You rockkk!" Since then, he's been my nightlife/house music guide :laugh: And no, he's not competitive at all...don't bother challenging him in a circle bc he doesn't do that silliness.

-Lil Party Padawan :)

Hi Gabe!!!

Yes, Gabe's a great dancer... I met him bc of his dancin skillz...saw him gettin down in Sapphire Lounge last year and I just HAD to come up and say "HI...You rockkk!" Since then, he's been my nightlife/house music guide :laugh: And no, he's not competitive at all...don't bother challenging him in a circle bc he doesn't do that silliness.

-Lil Party Padawan :)

woo hoo .. silver .. you should be totally flattered man .. the dancing toy .. kutekimee . has spoken ..

even the MASK did not get such a compliment from the dancing toy .. :half: .. so be happy and keep dancing kid

peace

nice commen kimmie havent seen your face at sapphire in forever. Weds are a great party now the le souk boys have moved over there now. And mask believe me when your out and about you deserve allthat attention you ROCK.

thanks silver kid .. i was hoping that this comes from kutekimee ..

oh well . i am cool . i am cool ... :splat:

• 2 years later...