Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luke Fair

groovefire

I know this is a ways off, and not to detract from any of the upcoming nights at all, but I’m very excited because I'm a big fan.

Just confirmed. Toronto's Luke Fair (Yoshitoshi, Collective) is coming to RISE on Friday, November 12th. More details as we get closer.

I know this is a ways off, and not to detract from any of the upcoming nights at all, but I’m very excited because I'm a big fan.

Just confirmed. Toronto's Luke Fair (Yoshitoshi, Collective) is coming to RISE on Friday, November 12th. More details as we get closer.

this i will be at......no question

love his track "let u know" from like 2002-2003 (dont remember)

song is right up my alley :D

And no, Smokey, Ras does not promote for Rise. And there are no drink tix at Rise becuase there are no drinks. It's an afterhours joint, no booze. :(

Sorry, I edited my original post...No booze :shake:

I'm sure I can figure something else out to keep me going...what time does this go to? Oh, and can you please answer my edited post as well? Thanks Todd

• 2 weeks later...
seen him live at sully a few weeks ago.

all those 20/20 vision dudes are fucking NASTY :bowdown:

buuuuuuut...... satoshi would tear boston to shreds... :bowdown:

Satoshi was at Rise two years ago I think, he showed up at RISE after his show at Avalon and decided to spin all night. Was there and yes it was very good.

Saw him in Ibiza too and LOVED him there.

Tyler Stadius > On Friday October 1st, we have a major night planned. DJ Tyler Stadius will be playing at RISE after an opening set by Bostons John Davis. Tyler's music has received outstanding reviews by respected publications such as, Muzik, DJ, Mixer, URB, XLR8R, & iD. Over the years Tyler has played along side many of the world's top DJ's such as DocMartin, Derrick Carter, Mark Farina, Murk, Little 'Louie' Vega, Deep Dish, Ritchie Hawtin, Derrick May, Global Communications, Kenny Hawkes, Terry Francis, Pure Science, Evil Eddie Richards, to name a few.

Tyler has residencies at Fabric in London, Tonic in North Carolina, The Grocery in Monterey, Mexico, Deepen and Gorg-O-Mish in Vancouver. Tyler has produced a number of dancefloor shakers with Jay Tripwire, Terry Francis, Dave Mothersole, Grant Dell, Daniel Poli and The Household Crew.

RISE and Boston are privileged to have Tyler performing and we're all really looking forward to it. Mark your calendar!

Vancouver's Tyler Stadius at RISE.

Friday, October 1st with Boston's John Davis opening.

1:30am until 6:30am

members: $10, guests: $20