Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky Williams To Possibly Return!

tigerclaw

Bad for the sport to just take him back after the whole ordeal and his drug mess, but for the dolphins this is a no brainer. Ricky is one of the best running backs and if the dolphins can have him play for them this year they are much better. I can't stand what he did this offseason, but I'd like to see the dolphins win a couple games this years so bring him back.

Haha he doesnt owe the Phins shit. Just like the Cowboys trying to rook Quincy Carter for 600,000. The Phins wont see a fucking penny from him. He quit his job.... do you owe your job money when you quit?

No, but there is a contract involved. You play, you get $$$. You breach the contract, time to cough up the cash. Dude, if that were the case, everyone would do it and then quit and keep the $.

No, but there is a contract involved. You play, you get $$$. You breach the contract, time to cough up the cash. Dude, if that were the case, everyone would do it and then quit and keep the $.

:aright::deal: Exactly what I was thinking, geez I wonder why he's thinking of coming back so he doesn't have to cough up 8 million that's the only reason, and shit he already knows even if he never started all this nonsense of retiring to go smoke weed all the time he couldn't step into the field anyways till game 5 of the regular season. So smoke up all your want Ricky your dumbass will be wearing the jersey number 34 and back up in the line up by week 5......

he cant come back this year.....lets say he could come back ...u think hes gonna pass a drug test??? i think not ...that nigga is out there smoking sum good ass weed......Ricky hook me up dawg!!!!! :bong:

You would think that a NFL superstar has heard of something called

:doh: "ready clean"??????