Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bolthouse Events

jt47319

So does anyone know a way to get into Concorde on Wednesdays? Myself, two of my friends (both TV actors) and two blonde girls tried to get into Concorde last night (Wednesday). One of the girls tried to work some of her magic and phone up some people. She could have gotten her and her GF in, but not the rest of us (or even one guy).

I usually go to Concorde on Thursday night since it's a pretty nice crowd, but it definitely looked like Wednesday was seriously hopping. Guestlist? Promoters? Etc?

not my scene

Not mine either, but I know the owner. Unfortunately, I'm not going to ask favors from her except when I need it for out of town friends. So...basically, you need to get the hotties to get on Bolthouse's guest list. Only way to get in.

But here's a little tip: the same scene goes on at El Centro on Thursdays. And there, if you get there early (10:00 - 10:30), they'll let you in advance of the bolthouse crowd but you pay $10.00. (at least it used to be that way). Good luck.

Imad.

Thanks guys. I've done Ivar on Wednesdays (and Fridays) and it's pretty ghetto. The White Lotus line always looks cheesy so that we never bother.

What else is good on Wednesday? I may try and check out El Centro on Thursdays, but Concorde Thursdays have been pretty good. Good ratio, good looking, but not too crowded and we know a couple of promoters who always gets us in for free. It's not hot HOT, but it is dependable.

Anymore info?

So does anyone know a way to get into Concorde on Wednesdays? Myself, two of my friends (both TV actors) and two blonde girls tried to get into Concorde last night (Wednesday). One of the girls tried to work some of her magic and phone up some people. She could have gotten her and her GF in, but not the rest of us (or even one guy).

I usually go to Concorde on Thursday night since it's a pretty nice crowd, but it definitely looked like Wednesday was seriously hopping. Guestlist? Promoters? Etc?

If all your friends are trying to do is get cast in tv shows, hit up Hermosa beach on a weekday. I've been offered two primetime shows from nights in Hermosa.

in my past experience (and yeah, it sucks to be held up at the door). next time, call ahead make res for your self + 3 and tell them AHEAD of time via telephone, that you are a concierge for a local hotel (use Four Seasons, Casa Del MAr, Bel-Air, etc....big wig hotels) You will not only get in fast, but you may even get preferential treatment. Works everytime, flawlwess, and it yields GREAT results when with someone you want to impress

in my past experience (and yeah, it sucks to be held up at the door). next time, call ahead make res for your self + 3 and tell them AHEAD of time via telephone, that you are a concierge for a local hotel (use Four Seasons, Casa Del MAr, Bel-Air, etc....big wig hotels) You will not only get in fast, but you may even get preferential treatment. Works everytime, flawlwess, and it yields GREAT results when with someone you want to impress

when you call them up they tell you that unless they dont return your call, you shouldn't assume you're on the list...did they call you back when you said you were a concierge?

in my experience these events are pretty wack. bad music, lame people that are too cool, lame security, over-priced drinks, stupid vip sections, etc. just go to king king on a saturday night and have a good time with great music, real people, good drinks, friendly and respectful security, plus a closing time of 3AM or later.

if you have to lie and try to impress the people that you are paying money to, go for it. that's not my thing.

Here's an idea... sleep with me and I'll get you in...

:makeout:

hah just kidding... :) I prefer smaller scenes so that's not my crowd.. I have to be able to wear my flip flops.. :)!

Shorty, you RAWK!! If I wasn't married....hm hm hm, the things I'd do to you....hehehehe. :spank: I'm joking of course.