Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Embarrassed

ladyshady

i once went absolutely crazy with a guy, like.. full throttle off the handle insane animal sex.. and it was great, but i felt like i had lost my innocence after that so i never called him back

*note- i have engaged in sexual acts previously and will in the future of this nature, however the specific circumstances required that i not speak to the male again..

me and a bunch of guys in first year university were out drinking, and one of the guys says to another that he's got this chick all fired up, but no place to go, and wants to borrow the car keys for a while so he'll have a place to fuck. happens from time to time, no big deal, right? so he gets the keys, and takes off with this girl. we all laugh, hoot and holler, the usual drunken rugby player stuff. we're well into our drink at this point, so we dont notice how much time has gone by, but it cant have been too long, before our friend comes back inside, covered in puke down to his waist, and diarhea pretty much head to toe.turns out he had her between the front seats, and he was in the back doin her from behind. well, she had a sudden case of the runs, and let fly all over him, and he puked all across her back (and his front). suffice to say, the owner of the car wasnt exactly happy. if it werent for the booze and the hilarity of the situation, we would have put a stop to the beating a lot sooner, after all some chick just shit all over him, AND he puked on himself but man oh man what a night... if only we had a camera.

the other story isnt something firsthand, its only something i heard online... one of the guys i know in a university down in the states (i forget which one) went out and got a little smashed one night, and went back to the dorms with this girl. they didnt actually fuck, they just played around, he says, you know, groping, a little sucking, lots of making out, and they end up passing out from the booze.

so anyways, he wakes up first and finds out that he shit himself. its all over him, the sheets, everything. he doesnt know what to do, he's freaking out, cuz he just shit in this girl's bed. so he says he got up real slow, so he wouldnt wake her up, then smeared some of the shit on her lower back and her ass, even pulled her panties out a bit (she got them back on at some point) and put some of the shit inside, then booked it out the door. he said he felt like a total monster, but he didnt know what else to do, he just made sure he avoided her after that so there wouldnt be any tough questions.

the second one is an urban legend......seen so many similiar variations of the story

im kinda drunk so my attention span is like 5 seconds. i dont get it. what was the smell??

the girl shit herself in the bed...

a friend of mine told me a story of how he was fucking this girl in the back seat of his car, she was wasted.. and he felt her start to pee on him lol... he stopped.. said "what the fuck r u doing" opened the door... pushed her out of the car cuz she was laughing... and he left here there LOL

i once went absolutely crazy with a guy, like.. full throttle off the handle insane animal sex.. and it was great, but i felt like i had lost my innocence after that so i never called him back

*note- i have engaged in sexual acts previously and will in the future of this nature, however the specific circumstances required that i not speak to the male again..

dude , c'mon !! you must go into details with us after telling us this shit !! dont do this to us !! :splat::mad::splat::mad:

What is it with people gettinig drunk and shitting themselves?

lol. i dont know anyone who has done it but i do know one guy who shit himself b/c he had to go so bad in the car & my friends BF once did a wet fart in bed, he wasnt drunk either. one of my bestfriends has dated 2 different guys who pissed the bed when they drank. guess this doesnt answer your question but i think it is more common than we think...

:idea:

quick joke... Guy goes to Hawaii for a vacation, and hooks up with some local chick at the bar one night. So, naturally, they slip off into the tall grass to have a little tumble. A few minutes into it, she lets out a really loud boisterous fart, and he suddenly sits up and says "What the hell was that?" She pushes him back down and says "Oh, thats just the wind of the island" chuckles a bit and they start fooling around again. Another couple minutes go by, and she stops, gets up, and squats down behind a bush and starts taking a piss. He says "What the fuck?" and she says back "Oh, that's just the rain of the island." He's a little perturbed at this point, but figures what the hell, she's hot, it'll be worth it. So again they go back to it, when she gets up and goes to squat behind the bush again. The guy's had enough, he starts pulling his pants back on, and she says "What are you doing?"

As he zips up his pants he says "The weather here is just too much for me, man."

(saw it on comedy channel a while back, cant remember exactly how it should go)

Guest gabo
you arent kidding :yuck: i dunno what id do if a chick shit on me :confused: i think id be like "WTF"?? :laugh:
Thats all youll say is wtf?! Duuude I would run and get bleach and toilet paper stat!