Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm only 18..wheres a good place to go?

i would check out spirit on friday nites...they run a pretty good fri nite party with a good crowd...if your big into music then i would check out avalon...its 18 on fri and sat and they bring in a lot of talented djs. i think spirit is your best bet cause it looks like your just getting started and might not like some of the music or crowd at avalon, for $20 admission use Mo's guestlist at the door

The crowd at Webster is too trashy for my likings. There's a clear difference between the crowd at Avalon and the crowd at Webster. No fat hairy dudes without shirts.

I agree, the crowd at webster is not that pretty, of course you'll find the occassional hot chick, but Avalon is full of hot chicks and pretty people.....

ah d.. well webster got some nice looking girls too like italian :)

webster is the worst club ever...its got potential, but right now it is the worst club ever...ive been there on a fri and sat nite and it is horrible...no good looking people, the place smells and the music is horrible. havent been there for ladies nite on thurs yet but after going fri and sat i dont even wanna check it out