Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LADIES: Sports Car or SUV / Truck????

I know this kid who has a gold 99 jeep cherokee...its a real nice vehicle.... but im just not feelin it... anyways.. i always rip em for it cause my father has the same ride....

So he tries to cut down my car...says his truck can run me ovah... his v8 is the tits, he's got alot of room.... whatever...

So i got a white 99 mitsubishi eclipse... limo tint... its a 4 cylinder.... but i say who cares... i nevah had a chick ask me to pop the hood so she could check my engine....

SO hears the question...forget about who is drivin...

Which setta wheel do you wanna be in?

Sports car that looks like it goes 175....

Or

Jeep wit mud all ovah it.....

oh....yesterday....is so cute....i had to get her her first bra.... sexy black leather... she is almost all growed up.... gotta take care of my girl...lol

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

My personal opinion is that Eclipses are chick cars...no offense. Oh and theres no way a 4 cylinder is doing 175...I have the Avenger which is the Eclipse's sister car, and I haven't even broken 100 yet and its a V6 2.7...

dodge avenger...? girl i used to talk to has one... never driven it to see..... but no doubt...175 is not gonna happen....didnt mean to infer that.... but i did hit 120.... guess you need to take off the emergency break.... lol... no offense taken

i am def an suv girl...i'm not a fan of cars at all. i like the room of suvs, you have better visibility (cause i'm just all in the business, you know), and i feel too low to the ground in a car... but hey, that's just me.

i have a jeep cherokee, and so what if it's a little dirty cwm1.gif

but i have to say, a car is not going to make me like a guy, it def does not define someone...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

OOooooh I like this topic smile.gif I'm a SPORTS CAR chick.. LOVE them!!! Totally droooool over ferraris, lamborghinis, corvettes (my next car), etc.. Yummm.. Love the feeling of stepping on that gas pedal and hearing the vvvvvvvrrrrrrroooooooommmmmmmmming of the engine. *LOVE* my car.. I'll race all of ya too! SUV's are cool though..

no offense intended, in my opinion the eclipse is a girls car, its really weak, and has a shitty tranny...engine aint exactly spectacular either...the jeep cherokee v8 will go faster than the eclipse...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

I can't imagine anyone not caring that their S/O is riding around in a beat 1974 AMC Pacer with the 8-Track radio. But maybe that is me.

I have had them both, one GF loved the sportscar and refused to drive the truck. The next GF just did not care.

I now have just a truck. '00 GMC Yukon. Better for hauling people and for the winter.

My 0.02

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

Revenge is a dish best served

with an appetizer of whoop-ass.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

PS: I need to get a bra too! Anyone know a good place to tint windows in Brooklyn?

Try Victoria's Secret...sorry, couldn't resist cwm12.gif . Actually, get a Colgan bra. They make the best car bras around. I had one on my convertible. It fit flawlessly.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

If you have the GST model then you are a pimp. 210 turbocharged horses. If you have the GSX then you have the horsepower and the All-Wheel-Drive to boot. Which makes having a V8 gas guzzling, must spend 80 bucks to fill 'er up every 5 blocks, pointless. You live in the goddamn city, not Northern Saskatchewan, Cananda... How often are you really going to utilize that AWD of the towing capability? Hardly ever. You are just making more trips to the pump and shelling out more at the station... Oh and by the way, once you get the revs in that turbo above 4500rpms and that turbo starts spoolin, he'll be in your rear view mirror in no time flat. It's hard to talk shit when your 3 blocks behind.

------------------

Neo: You ever have that feeling where you're not sure if you're awake or still dreaming?

Choi: All the time. It's called mescaline, it's the only way to fly.

x4xshot.gif

-Ricfutures

I think I like Jeep more...my ex b/f had 98 Cherokee.....and we would love to take road trips and go to the beach in his car.......and...hehehe.....there is so much room in the back...lol......(nono...no dirty ideas please smile.gif )......you can hide 2 people there when going to drive-inn movies smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

I wouldn't mind having a jeep for the wintertime (really not that necessary in the city) and during the summer a SLK smile.gif. I wouldn't mind a beamer though...SUV = gas guzzlers. My little ride now gets me where I need to go and fast...And for a 4 cyl. car I topped about 115 mph (coulda went faster) in Canada for at least 45 mins non-stop...I thought I was Andretti or something cwm27.gif . And really fast cars are not needed in the city unless you REALLY know how to drive them smile.gif. Those out there you don't can send them over to me smile.gif.

~*Jam*~

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! as-slow.gif ...

Originally posted by translucent:

Try Victoria's Secret...sorry, couldn't resist cwm12.gif . Actually, get a Colgan bra. They make the best car bras around. I had one on my convertible. It fit flawlessly.

LOL.. I knew someone would say that smile.gif Yeah, I was meaning to get one of those for a while now. But I don't want it to look too tacky.. You know those ppl who make their cars look all "dressed up" - bra, headlight covers, tinted windows and all. I love that look for sports cars but I don't want mine to look tacky.... Ughh decisions decisions smile.gif

Originally posted by risa06:

I think I like Jeep more...my ex b/f had 98 Cherokee.....and we would love to take road trips and go to the beach in his car.......and...hehehe.....there is so much room in the back...lol......(nono...no dirty ideas please smile.gif )......you can hide 2 people there when going to drive-inn movies smile.gif

No dirty ideas whatsoever! I'm sure all you did in that back seat was something like reading a book smile.gif YEAH RIGHT LOOL smile.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

LOL.. I knew someone would say that smile.gif Yeah, I was meaning to get one of those for a while now. But I don't want it to look too tacky.. You know those ppl who make their cars look all "dressed up" - bra, headlight covers, tinted windows and all. I love that look for sports cars but I don't want mine to look tacky.... Ughh decisions decisions smile.gif

What kind of car do you drive?

My rule of thumb on automotive tastelessness is:

If the sum total price of your wheels, exhaust, spoilers, car bras and other aftermarket parts is greater than the current list price for your car, you're driving a cheese rocket.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif