Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dual Exhaut Pipes

lalate

I agree .. they look hot ... even on trucks ...

I just hate when car companies have to all copy each other ... but maybe the consumer demands it, that's why they are doing it.

(Geez, I even say an Aviator last night with stock dual exhausts lol)

Interestingly, they havent folllowed the aftermarket fad of the huge beefy single exhaust - veryyyyyyyyy popular here in LA now.

are you saying dual exhaust like two mufflers and the whole nine or just dual tips~!?

the worst are those loud obnoxious exhausts that sound like souped up lawnmowers... or even worse than that if possible are those mufflers that ppl welded whistles into omg stop it... your car sucks nothing will make it better...

are you saying dual exhaust like two mufflers and the whole nine or just dual tips~!?

the worst are those loud obnoxious exhausts that sound like souped up lawnmowers... or even worse than that if possible are those mufflers that ppl welded whistles into omg stop it... your car sucks nothing will make it better...

i am refering to a car/truck that has 2 mufflers...not the single muffler with the two pipes coming off of it...

...this is a good thing not a bad thing.......just wish GM followed this trend you speak of......only a rare few of their cars have dual exhaust......

..Its a good thing if its a V8, four bangers don't really benefit...and I've seen an inordinate amount of 4 bangers either modified afterwards or coming out of the factory with them lately..

..Its a good thing if its a V8, four bangers don't really benefit...and I've seen an inordinate amount of 4 bangers either modified afterwards or coming out of the factory with them lately..

...true......i should have been more specific......i was just talking about this the other day regarding certain GM vehicles - i.e. the new Pontiac GTO.......a 350hp v8 with a single exhaust just doesnt make sense to me........