Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling and Patois' Review of the CJ Spin-off: Part 3

patois

DJ RC

DJ RC concluded the spin-off, whose set established a strong tone from its beginning. The set started off slow and progressive and it kept building and building to eventually pound the audience with relentless beats.

RC had awesome mixing abilities and a great track selection. He conveyed adept timing and instincts with crowd-escalating builds, then falling tides to bring back the calm. Bling’s favorite track was, of course, "Katana-Tribal Shock." Bling, as well as others he talked to, believed that DC RC was the favorite to win based on the combination of his tight mixing and well constructed set, even though Bling prefers Rocky's musicial style overall.

As for Patois, maybe it was the hours she’d spent on the dance floor…the haze of smoke…the wooziness that had taken over her….but his set seemed the most surreal to her, even magic at times. The bass in some of the tracks was so strong that it shook the floor and made her lose her balance. The energy level was surging throughout. She took her leave at the end of his set, amidst clouds of cold mist pouring from the ceiling.

Bling’s review of the post-spinoff

After the spinoffs concluded, Oscar G and Cedric did a tag team set. Though I was there only for an hour and a half of their set it was nasty pounding house that only oscar can bring. Cedric from what I heard (for the first time), was also doing a great job.

Unfortunately I did not make it to the patio as I had wanted (and told roly i would), but sleepiness took the better of me.

Guys, keep it simple... Just do 1 long ass review.. 3 is a pain.

Good review overall.. eventho bling is portrayed as the uber connaiseur of what was going on... hehe! bling the veteran! :rolleyes: specially musically! :laugh:

I would suggest u guys keep it straight.. just eachdo ur own reviews.. this is killing your style patois..

just my 2 cents...

mp3.-:smoke:

DJ RC

DJ RC concluded the spin-off, whose set established a strong tone from its beginning. The set started off slow and progressive and it kept building and building to eventually pound the audience with relentless beats.

RC had awesome mixing abilities and a great track selection. He conveyed adept timing and instincts with crowd-escalating builds, then falling tides to bring back the calm. Bling’s favorite track was, of course, "Katana-Tribal Shock." Bling, as well as others he talked to, believed that DC RC was the favorite to win based on the combination of his tight mixing and well constructed set, even though Bling prefers Rocky's musicial style overall.

As for Patois, maybe it was the hours she’d spent on the dance floor…the haze of smoke…the wooziness that had taken over her….but his set seemed the most surreal to her, even magic at times. The bass in some of the tracks was so strong that it shook the floor and made her lose her balance. The energy level was surging throughout. She took her leave at the end of his set, amidst clouds of cold mist pouring from the ceiling.

nice! Rob's the man!