Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pvd baby.... anyone going??

im contemplating the trek out to the hamptons for this... i think im only gona do it if i buy the truck im hoping for this weekend so i can camp out in the parking lot for a few hours.. is he still going to do his usual 12-6 or 7 set?? or does he have to tone it down because it's the hamptons???

I wouldnt drive a long distance for this . The venue is SUPER WANK and the crowd is mostly chedder cheese. Not worth the expense. Im in the area and not going to attend. I love PVD, but not there. Drive from Queens is 2+ hours.

Whoever wants to hear PVD, GO!

People is your money, you earn it, YOU SPEND It.

Even if is at AValon Boston, Spundae L.A. or Roxy then HAMPTONS PEOPLE please GO and see it if you want to.

Even if it takes you 2, 3, or even 4 fours to Nation in D.C., Ppl DON'T LISTEN TO OTHER ppl, Drive up and GO.

Fuck what NCC, CP, TA, or any other BOARD MEMBERS SAY.

Its your money.

i cant click the linnk because this computer is so slow it would probably implode upon itself.. but im guessing it's showing the rustic looking section of cpi... cpi has 2 parts.. a rustic section with a big bar in it... and then the mainroom wich is about half the size of roxy maybe a little bigger and A LOT nicer... i dont know what you people are talking about... cpi isnt a bad venue... it's no roxy or exit but it's ten times better than avalon...

i think if the morons who arent going because it's "a guido club" actually gave it a shot, they would have fun... if they dont then their loss and more room for us to dance..

WOW.. why would PvD play a venue like that? Does he really need the money that bad? Only thing I can think of is he has friends in the Hamptons or something.

Secondly.. thats one of the worst websites ever. It says it was designed by "clubland2000" or something.. I hope CPI didn't pay for that crap. :ghey:

hey , i love pvd more than life, but i have to say no way am i going to the f'n hamptons and i live at exit 53 lie, only an hour away, but i am going to monstermassive, check out this party www.monstermassive.com, the line up is sick i jus booked my flight and everything, only 196 round trip to l.a. and the radisson theres hotels there for 70 a night through orbitz, im leaving on the 29th of oct, till nov 1st any one down in meeting up out there let me know, p.v.d, roger sanchez, judge jules, pete tong and a ton more, shit is crazy lataz

Having CP posting troubles.. haha... maybe I am a moron.. haha

hmmmmm..... if the shoe fits....

jk

nah i know what you mean about those types.... but if pvd does show it should be a good time... all the goombahs are heading over to tavern to sniff their tina and wear capris so i think you should be alright... :pint: