• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

koky

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeah I want to hear stryke too!! Lucky then they get to hear him when the commercials come on.

POLITICS AT THE VMAS!!!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :nono::gang:

fuck the vma's !! im really upset at mtv and could care less about em !! its annoying how all the fucking acts on there are all hip hop and pop !! wtf ??? mtv was built on rock and what ?? 2 rock bands played a little bit of one song ?? thats really fuckin sad !! only good thing is that stryke is gonna be spinning !! but other than that it should be called the hip hop and pop mtv awards !! :no: a disgrace in my opinion !! all i have left to say is ....

FUCK MTV !!

fuck the vma's !! im really upset at mtv and could care less about em !! its annoying how all the fucking acts on there are all hip hop and pop !! wtf ??? mtv was built on rock and what ?? 2 rock bands played a little bit of one song ?? thats really fuckin sad !! only good thing is that stryke is gonna be spinning !! but other than that it should be called the hip hop and pop mtv awards !! :no: a disgrace in my opinion !! all i have left to say is ....

FUCK MTV !!

Nigga shut up and shake it like a saltshaker ! ! !

Sadly I found the VMAs very disorganized, unappealing and boring.

There were some performances that really blew me away.

Jessica Symons was incredible… despite her lack of “intelligence†she has been blessed with an unbelievable voice; I even got goose bumps while listening to her!

I respect that girl - :bowdown:

Also, the cameras are never in place, they are doing a horrible job!!! :splat: