Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

koky

everyone STFU...you all wish you were there. LMAO!!! :hat:

shared a joint with Carson. :smoke:

:biggrin:

later..going to party a lil...too much work. :pint:

im sure it was a diff perspective for you..

where were you seated?

but thru the tele it came out a little dry..

but they tried something new, maybe we need to get used to that..

I got 99 problems, and this show was one. :pint:

That is the truest quote of all!

But to throw my 2 cents in how the hell did that "Lean Back" song get so popular? I think it's the worst trash I've ever heard. It's almost as bad as Pitbull's "Coolo". I really hope they all go the way of Vanilla Ice, Gerardo and MC Hammer.

fuck the vma's !! im really upset at mtv and could care less about em !! its annoying how all the fucking acts on there are all hip hop and pop !! wtf ??? mtv was built on rock and what ?? 2 rock bands played a little bit of one song ?? thats really fuckin sad !! only good thing is that stryke is gonna be spinning !! but other than that it should be called the hip hop and pop mtv awards !! :no: a disgrace in my opinion !! all i have left to say is ....

FUCK MTV !!

i'm with you on that kokester....aside from the beastie boys....i had no interest in seeing anyone. i tried to avoid all the parties around town...it just wasn't for me. in my opinion, we need a winter AND a summer conference.

everyone STFU...you all wish you were there. LMAO!!! :hat:

Yeah being there was very cool! I got to sit next to/right by: LL Cool J; j_lo And her shrimp of a hubby; Fat Joe and his "squad"; Will Smith; No Doubt (Gwen needs to eat!..u can literally see all the bones in her back! :yikes:) Vivica A. Fox; Omorian (Sp?); Carson Daly; Good Charlotte; Mandy Moore; Real World and Road Rules Cast; the Boiling Point People; Andy Garcia; Lil' Kim; and much more..just can't remember now =( (Jay-Z, Beyonce; P. Diddy; Usher; Etc were all on the other side of the arena and I didnt get to see them up close)

Being there made it VERY VERY fun! But when I got home and watched it on TV, i have to admit, I wasn't too fond of the camera angles they used...it made all seem very distant!? Still haven't seen the whole thing though.

I was a little dissapointing though to see all the "talent" leave slowly but surely and soon as they made their stage apperance or just simply a camera appearance. I'm sure they had some fab parties to go to though!

Oh yeah, and also, many of the stars seems way too "cool" to even stand up and applaud Stevie Wonder..wtf is that all about?!?! GRRRRrrrr.....too cool this mofo's. Most were only cool enough to stand up and "lean back."

Oh yeah, I also wanted to ask b/c I'm not sure how it sounded on TV...how was it when Kerry's and Edward's Daughters went up? At the AAA the WHOOOOOLE place was booing out of control...I was wondering ifthat came up on air??

Overall though...very long day, welllllllll worth it...def. would do it again next year if it is here again :bounce:

WERD..i thought it was a pretty good VMA...Kanye West's bit was good and Usher's was outta hand too...

Usher's was just ok IMO...I thought the whole "rain" thing was blah and the whole confessions part of his act was too slow for an opening act.

Kanye = :clap:

Kanye West was amazing... Fat Joe's set was tiiiight.. I even danced to that one.. I really liked Christina Agulera's and Nelly's thingie....

Best set though was Alicia Keys w/ Stevie Wonder and Lenny Kravitz...

I love Kanye West.. can't wait to see him and my man Usher in concert (hopefully!) :)

Kanye West was amazing... Fat Joe's set was tiiiight.. I even danced to that one.. I really liked Christina Agulera's and Nelly's thingie....

Best set though was Alicia Keys w/ Stevie Wonder and Lenny Kravitz...

I love Kanye West.. can't wait to see him and my man Usher in concert (hopefully!) :)

attachment.php?attachmentid=33379&stc=1