Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VMAs best pictures I was able to take

laliux

omg...no matter what gwyneth wears she still looks gorgeous. can't mess with a girl that was born with class ;) ....as for paris, she's no gwyneth, but she still looks hot as hell.

She looks FANTASTIC in person!!! She's lost all the baby weight and it looks like she's still breat feeding or something b/c her boobs are still "plump." This is the best she's looked ever b4 I think!

Paris' wig on the other hand looked naaaasty :vomit2:

Many of the other stars look way too skinny or soooomuch shorter than they do on TV...it's kinda surprising actually. Amazing what make-up and camera angles can do for ya!

yeah, looking back at the pics....gwyneth definately has some new found cleavage :drool: i could only imagine how she looks in person. you're lucky to have seen her :)

all i can think of now is that movie(forgot the name) where shes fat but he sees her hott .. and theres one scene where shes bending over the counter !! OMFG !! damn those long awsome legs and a pretty damn nice ass too !! i love her !!

all i can think of now is that movie(forgot the name) where shes fat but he sees her hott .. and theres one scene where shes bending over the counter !! OMFG !! damn those long awsome legs and a pretty damn nice ass too !! i love her !!

Shallow Hal with Jack Black???

I know exactly which scene you're talking about

- she looks HOT in those shorts! :drool:

I was doing the red carpet thing, had lots of fun...then I went over the the one on one interview are...more interviews...i'm fried beyond crispyness...I barely slept last week, madness began a month ago, preparing pre-show specials and vma related programming...now guess what...it's time for post-show specials and vma related programming...woot?

you are so mainstream.. I don't really know who she is. LOL

I'm well-rounded, biatch. So sad that you work for the "mainstream" and can't even get the names straight...and don't give me any of that I work at MTV LA crap...I bet "your people" know of this girl! :laugh:

Wait...Oh oh...what is that?!?! Oh Crap...there's a paper stuck in my printer...can you fix it for me?!?!? :rolleyes:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

I'm well-rounded, biatch. So sad that you work for the "mainstream" and can't even get the names straight...and don't give me any of that I work at MTV LA crap...I bet "your people" know of this girl! :laugh:

Wait...Oh oh...what is that?!?! Oh Crap...there's a paper stuck in my printer...can you fix it for me?!?!? :rolleyes:

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:rofl: