Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Twilo (PVD) Meetup

Hey peeps...this time i am really going to make an effort to be at the powerbar...especially if there are 2 meet up times there's a better chance I'll be able to tear myself away from the dance floor...PVD fan #1, 2, & 3 is ready for fri night...can't wait to throw down...hope the ppl who talk up their big glowstick game are there so we can get busy...counting down

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What up all, Im gonna try and make it if I can convince my boy to go to Twilo two fridays in a row. I def. want to go. Ive met so many cool peeps so far, I just have to meet all these other faceless names-MSKitty, pfloyd, brandy,msoprano,mysterioussss, etc... I can't even name all of you. If I don't make it to Twilo i will at least try to make the lounge meetup before.

-Andy

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

I most likely will be there too, my first time @ Twilo on a Friday & my first time hearing PVD live.

I haven't met any of you I don't think, I'll try to make the meet-up.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Can hardly wait! I was at Twilo the last time he was here and he played this track that made me feel so happy that I wanted to cry....3am...won't miss it for the world!

Hooj

"There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way."

last week at the meetup i was totally exhausted, in fact i was asleep in the power bar when everyone met up, i basically missed it! i made the mistake of not following noiseboy's rulz, i pulled an all nighter thursday, and was drained early on. thanks to cosmicgirl for asking if i was alright. at least i met a few of you, all of whom were very friendly. see you all in a few days, and i WILL be awake this time. am i wrong to expect/hope/pray for some serious afterhours fun?

cwm9.gif OMG!!! i have been waitin too long for this!! U Bet my ass is gonna be there with all my peeps. Be prepared for the walls to sweat and the bodies to shake. My ass is gonna be right up under the ball or as close as i can get to the DJ booth. If anyone misses this there missin life and everything PVD can give to your musical soul. cwm17.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

Ravers don't fall we trip and roll.

Water is Life.

Wanna pet my kitty??

NYC All THE WAY, Lets all come out to play :)

P*L*U*R*

cwm9.gif OMG!!! i have been waitin too long for this!! U Bet my ass is gonna be there with all my peeps. Be prepared for the walls to sweat and the bodies to shake. My ass is gonna be right up under the ball or as close as i can get to the DJ booth. If anyone misses this there missin life and everything PVD can give to your musical soul. cwm17.gifcwm37.gif

------------------

Ravers don't fall we trip and roll.

Water is Life.

Wanna pet my kitty??

NYC All THE WAY, Lets all come out to play :)

P*L*U*R*

Hehehe...am I the only one who can say he's seen PvD twice in 48 hours in two different cities?? PvD in DC this Wed!!!

------------------

I had the opportunity to see him at Creamfields in Liverpool at the end of August and then in NY in the beginning of September - back to back, two countries within the week wink.gif

PVD regular, but havn't met any of you beautiful people from this board yet. I'll try and tear myself away from the speaker that I'll be humping to give ya'll a nice big PVD slap in the ass at the P-bar.

I'll be wearing orange/black stripped sweats - blond hair, black eyes wink.gif

Peace,

sin

Hey everyone! None of you know me because I'm a silent reader of the board (I don't live in NYC so I don't have much to contribute), but I'm flying in on Friday and definitely planning to see PVD at Twilo - I'll be alone, so would it be cool with all of you if a stranger shows up at the meet-up?

------------------

"Nothing makes one more vain than being told one is a sinner."

Originally posted by aliebling:

Hey everyone! None of you know me because I'm a silent reader of the board (I don't live in NYC so I don't have much to contribute), but I'm flying in on Friday and definitely planning to see PVD at Twilo - I'll be alone, so would it be cool with all of you if a stranger shows up at the meet-up?

More the merrier. cwm12.gif

------------------

keep disco evil...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by sinthetik:

Hehehe...am I the only one who can say he's seen PvD twice in 48 hours in two different cities?? PvD in DC this Wed!!!

Maybe 48 hours....

I went to Miami after his last set in NY. Call it 24 hours.

------------------

JDogg

opelblitzcopy.gif

Revenge is a dish best served

with an appetizer of whoop-ass.

Originally posted by eggmok:

i can't make it anymore . . .

an unfortunate incident came up . . .

Oh no!!

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope everything is OK!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

OK!!! Only 3 more days People!!

If we stick together, I think we can make it, right mysteriousss?!?!?! cwm1.gif

Just about 72 more hours...

It's going to be sick!! SICK I tell ya!! cwm3.gifcwm32.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"they wanna fight, we wanna dance"

I am in... I am in.. 3am is perfect

LALALALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

CAN'T WAIT cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Im goinggggg Im goingggggg....

Actually I shall be there with my friend Mark (NOT from the board so dont ask..lol)

Im going to find him a hott yummy girl to cheer his up b/c his bitch ass ex broke up with him. Ohhh )))sigh((( Nah who knows if that will happen but Im looking to make sure he has a FABULOUS NIGHT!!!!! Hes been down and Im gonna cheer him up! Cant wait ...

But yes...I shall be tehre...Im considering wearing some type of outfit with bells....lolol

------------------

buttrfly.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann