Clubplanet Nightlife Community

when did you have your first lesbian sex

sonofsam

I think I was 14

And the girl was a friend of mine...she stayed over and we got really high and jus ended up doing stuff together...it was a lot of fun..ahhhh memories...

I wonder whatever happened to her....

We grew apart when she started dating this guy when we turned 16

I think I was 14

And the girl was a friend of mine...she stayed over and we got really high and jus ended up doing stuff together...it was a lot of fun..ahhhh memories...

THATS HOT !!

I think I was 14

That;s how my on-again, off-again g/f hooked up. She hooked up with a few girls when she was 14-15 and going to clubs, and to this day still seems turned on.

I dunno,., to me girls kissing girls is played out. I've seen it so much i need something else more sexxy to happen :half:

Triple kisses (Girl-Guy-Girl) is pretty hot :)

i don't know if this really counts but i masturbated with my g/f when i was 12 in boarding school. other than that, i've made out with chicks....it's one of the BEST experiences......

Oh yeah, those boarding schools. They are the places that breed lesbians :D

My girl went to an all-girls private school, and she told me of some of her "naughty" times there (on the roof, in the gym)

Just imagining her in those plaid skirts and envisioning other girls getting turned on and doing girly things to each other just ROUSES me :spin:

Oh yeah, those boarding schools. They are the places that breed lesbians :D

My girl went to an all-girls private school, and she told me of some of her "naughty" times there (on the roof, in the gym)

Just imagining her in those plaid skirts and envisioning other girls getting turned on and doing girly things to each other just ROUSES me :spin:

Me Too ::rubs:: hehehe

^NICE!

i haven't eaten box yet.....so until then for me it doesn't count as true lesbian sex. i'm still waiting for the right girl...lol

ill be the right girl if you want :biggrin: what a coincidence i call my dick lil cooter !!

when was your first curious lesbian sex

umm honestly...and Im not makin this up...but Im pretty sure I was about 8 or 9...and it was with my best friend who I grew up with and weve known eachother since we were like 3...and it quite possibly was before that. You know how kids are the explore and are curious, and as long as I can remember back to we use to do stuff together. Now I didnt do anything else with another girl until I was probably about 16 yrs old......

umm honestly...and Im not makin this up...but Im pretty sure I was about 8 or 9...and it was with my best friend who I grew up with and weve known eachother since we were like 3...and it quite possibly was before that. You know how kids are the explore and are curious, and as long as I can remember back to we use to do stuff together. Now I didnt do anything else with another girl until I was probably about 16 yrs old......

same here... i had a friend wayyyyyy back when i was younger... and we def experimented with each other... but my first experience after that was senior year of high school...since i was a kid i havent done anything more than kiss a girl... but id like to explore my options :D

I was about 23 or so... Since then, I've had a few experiences, so I barely know what I'm doing. One did say I was better at oral than her bf :bounce: that made me feel much better about my abilites! :biggrin:

But how hard is it really to know your way around your own anatomy??? :D