Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drais........

sonofsam

Anybody Think Drais Is Kinda Dirty,swing Couples,dirty Drugs.i Got That Impression A Few Times When I Went There To Have A Drink.maybe Its Me That Got That Vibe.

Was there last Saturday and almost went on Sunday. Would go again.

A local chick told me it's hit and miss lately.

Here's what we saw ...

Venue - Not dirty. Actually really cool. It's in the Barnaby Coast which is not 5 star, in the basement. So that adds to its aura ... in a good way. The venue is all hot red and jet black colors with low ceilings and plush couches. Very cool sexual look to the venue.

Staff -- really nice

Food and Drinks - great. (But whats with the plastic tops on glasses lol!)

Vibe - really good.

Age - was late 20s early 30s, alotta late 30s.

Problem - ratios were bad inside and outside (the line). 9 x 1 guys to girls.

So if you believe the local chick - it's really good sometimes and sometimes very blah - ... definitely check it out. And get there early ... 3, 3:30. (Another local chick said Sundays attract more local chicks).

yeah drais is not too classy it really draws the late night rif raf,and the i will f&*ck for coke kinda people. well it is after hours and most afterhours are like that it is a up-scale crack house just kiding.. but labor day will be fun at 7 and at drais alaways have fun..

swingers are domanateing the sene.. :aaah::aaah:

Food and Drinks - great. (But whats with the plastic tops on glasses

As weird as this may sound, the tops actually deter people from slipping something like a roofie, GHB, or something else into your drink. I know, i know, it's not that hard to push the lid aside, but it does add a second or two to the process, and it's easier for a bouncer, friend, or just a person sitting near you to notice that something's going on...

I'm not a big fan or Drai's at all. Such a hassle to get in - not much room to dance when its crowded - and the music is typical shitty Vegas house music. Holiday weekends - you better have some serious cash ready or get there when it opens - otherwise you will wait for at least 1 -2 hours to get in. Vegas needs a new afterhours place - Seven and Drais suck IMO. Same exact thing every time you go there. Think I'm gonna check out OBA this weekend

be sure to post a review of oba...couldnt agree with u more. i remember about 3 or 4 years ago, my first time at drais...i was so hyped up since i heard it was 'the' spot in vegas. after me and my buddy got in, we looked at each other and said...'this is it'?!?!??! it looks like someones basement, no dancefloor, no lights, weak soudsystem, lots of poseurs looking at each other. yeah, the girls were ok, but not what we were expecting. overall a dissapointment.

Check out my sticky club update for OBA. I was just there this past Friday.

My opinion on Drais.......old and tired. I think it's cool but too many cracked out peoples for me. I have to admit though, they have some of the hottest ladies there but man does it get hot in there. I break a sweat just standing still.

Check out my sticky club update for OBA. I was just there this past Friday.

My opinion on Drais.......old and tired. I think it's cool but too many cracked out peoples for me. I have to admit though, they have some of the hottest ladies there but man does it get hot in there. I break a sweat just standing still.

The plastic top was sort of cool. At first (after a night of partying LOL!) you look at it and think - did she make a mistake putting that on my drink ... and then you tug on it and realize, hey, it fits perfectly. It depends if you like to drink through a straw (which you have to with the top) .. if you dont - TOSS goes the top lol.

Goes up there with the sign in the bathroom that reads something like this ... very $$ sign mind you ... "maximum occupancy in this restroom stall - ONE. Against the law for more than one person in this stall."

... and the best thing about the club ... like a lot in town ... was hitting up people in the line AFTER you left the club (like 300 people in line at 5:30) ... these people looked sooooo sober (cuz theyve been waiting and waiting in line lol!) ... cool people in line.

Here's another tip ...

If your first club Sucks ... hit up the Barnaby Coast's dinner at 12 midnight. Starting at 12 they got steak and eggs (huge portion) for $5.99 .. then head over to dres after food and more drinks :D

What's crazy about that is for awhile every time I was in Vegas at any club I people would come up to me asking for "party favors"

Mostly guys & girls claiming to be from the East Coast and here on business. Weird. Damn I may be black but does drug dealer just emit from my pores!?!? It hasn't happened lately and I'm glad.

Maybe it's because I use Visine to take the redness out and I've gotten control of my teeth chattering... :afro:

what time does drais open up anyway?

and its only open wednesday/friday/saturday correct?

It opens at 2 on Frid and Sat (thats correct right?) but for some reason on Friday (Sat morning) when we rolled on in at 330 it was beyond packed (and all the tables had 1/2 eatten meals and bottles) .. but by 2:30 on Saturday (Sun morning) when we showed up at 230 it was still vacant (zero people)