Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know whats messed up!?!?!?!?!?!?

fliptoniaaa

this hurricane could be a category 5 and they probably would never tell us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just to keep us in check!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bless our local govt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:half:

why do you under estimate our local gov.????.......... aren't you happy with your (shitty) living condtions that they have provided us so far! ;)

:):yuck:

another thing i noticed...is that when they put the color scale.....it goes to red when shit is 150mph......but in the middle ive been seeing some purple, which isnt even on their color chart...which again leads me to believe they r leaving something out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

:laugh:

Orlando is still a freakin mess... Two weeks go by and It still looks like a war zone.... Be prepaared for the worst my friends, because its coming...

My real concern lies with all the debris that is everywhere. There are about ten million missiles ready to be launched.

good luck,

Guest brwneydtrouble
Are the tolls free yet? so I can take advantage of it.... I'll be driving up and down the damn toll to make up for all those taxes.

Sure go ahead and do that. Waste all the gas you waited an hour in line for!