Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do?

somebitch

hmm...i might go to the downtown standard on saturday, why dont you bring her along? i'll book a room for the three of us (you can pay me later)

:D :D

j/k...if im not mistaken i think the loews hotel in santa monica (its right by the beach) is gonna have a pool party? i dunno you might wanna look into that...the last time i was there for memorial day it was pretty fun...

walk?

:laugh2:

i dunno what to do. i guess i will check out that site and see. i dont want to go anywhere too happening or loud. i hate having to yell. i just want to go somewhere laid back and fun. i was thinking about going to the bliss party @ garden of eden but i dont like to prepay for parties and i dont know if i am in themood. my friend is staying south a little bit so she might not even come heretill tomorrow.

oh, and i dont think the pool party is worth 30 bucks unless they have some kind of cheap drink deal. eff that, i am not paying 30 bucks to sitby a hotel pool. i can go to the beach for 6.

walk?

:laugh2:

i dunno what to do. i guess i will check out that site and see. i dont want to go anywhere too happening or loud. i hate having to yell. i just want to go somewhere laid back and fun. i was thinking about going to the bliss party @ garden of eden but i dont like to prepay for parties and i dont know if i am in themood. my friend is staying south a little bit so she might not even come heretill tomorrow.

oh, and i dont think the pool party is worth 30 bucks unless they have some kind of cheap drink deal. eff that, i am not paying 30 bucks to sitby a hotel pool. i can go to the beach for 6.

It's not $30. There's a $25 guestlist with LALate --- but of course :D

walk?

i think if you bought the tix online it was 20 bux, i dunno. ;)

anyway, if you're headed to the beach, you most prolly wont even have to pay the 6-7 bux for parking...i've gone so many times on sundays there and havent paid, never gotten a ticket lol...i dont think anybody enforces there, alot of ppl. dont pay.

...i've gone so many times on sundays there and havent paid, never gotten a ticket lol...i dont think anybody enforces there, alot of ppl. dont pay.
santa monica tickets UP THE ASS, so watch yourself. venice also tickets if your meter has run out, though i don't know how strict they are about street signs. i used to live in venice, and street parking on the weekends is about impossible to find.