Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish & Groovefire ROLLCALL!!!

stymie

Attn: NMN

Are you questioning my career? Son...after I played Dodge Ball from one of the top Liberal Arts Colleges in north-central Connecticut, I was accepted into their woman's team management program...Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get into??? I gaurantee I boned more teenage chicks that year first year alone than you will in 20 years....I was in charge of sports bras kid....You need to smarten the fuck up...get educated and stop being jealous.................................................

mastacked2

Are you questioning my career? Son...after I played Dodge Ball from one of the top Liberal Arts Colleges in north-central Connecticut, I was accepted into their woman's team management program...Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get into??? I gaurantee I boned more teenage chicks that year first year alone than you will in 20 years....I was in charge of sports bras kid....You need to smarten the fuck up...get educated and stop being jealous.................................................

mastacked2

:laugh::laugh: DODGE BALL.........hahahahahahahhaa

mastacked2

:laugh::laugh:

Nice - deep dish & groovefire! I'm supposed to be driving back to Old Orchard tonight, so I don't know, but I'm going to try the blowoff till the am.

If not - happy end of summer! :cry:

And p.s. - you fuckers better stop signing my name on your dumbass anal-loving reputation thingys. I haven't even figured out how to use them yet!