Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women's Purse vs Men's Back Pocket

guest00901

So I got into a conversation with this guy at a bar last night about how there is no need for women to carry a purse because all they need they can put into a pocket.

He took a look at my bag, and since I had went out right after work I had my "all day bag" which in it was, Wallet, Palm Pilot, Cell Phone, Ipod, & Makeup. I told him that when I go out I usually wear a small bag that only has business cards, lipstick, ID, money and cell phone.

He made a big stink on how he never understood why girls spend so much money on purses when they don't need half the shit they carry with them.

I explained to him that first off, girls don't wear things that have a lot of pockets sometimes when we go out, plus when you look all chunky with all this shit in ur pockets it's stupid.

Plus we don't really wear our cell phones attached to our belts, and HELLO! No one wants my tampon from my back pocket to fall out.

So what do you think? Did this guy have a vaild point? That we are a little retarded for always having to bring out a purse...or are they really nessary?

So what do you think? Did this guy have a vaild point? That we are a little retarded for always having to bring out a purse...or are they really nessary?

for daily lifestyle women need purses/handbags whatever the fuck you guys call them these days... and its an easy gift to purchase come the holidays, however when you ladies go out, leave that shit at home, i hate having to watch you dance around your lake of purses and shoes like some tribal ritual dance... all you need is cash/card and id... when you all get ready to go out, youre fine... no need to put on lipstick after every drink or fluff your hair, us men are getting drunker as the night goes on and you can be look jim carrey but after enough drinks you look like mariah carey so dont sweat it... just remember as the night goes on you look hotter... another thing is dont bring a jacket and not check it... as far as the tampons shit goes, dont they have some kind of vending machine or some shit in the ladies room or sell looseys in their~!? in the mens room we have all types of shit, condoms for sale, chicklets, fuckin mechanical pony rides (like the ones you see in supermarkets...) considering mens bathrooms are about the size of a portapotty compared to womens you guys have to have some sort of shit in there...

ditto- i never bring a purse with me inside... unless i work at the place and then i can leave it behind the bar with a coworker that i know well and trust to hold onto my bag... other than that, i never bring one with me. If i have pockets, i make sure i take only what i can comfortably fit and absolutely need, and if i dont have pockets, i bring money and my id so that whoever does have pockets doesnt end up holding tons of shit for me

Im not high maintenance so I dont need a purse (if I have pockets). All I carry is cash, ID, lipstck & cellphone. If I need a tampon I buy one off the bathroom chick.

ditto- i never bring a purse with me inside... unless i work at the place and then i can leave it behind the bar with a coworker that i know well and trust to hold onto my bag... other than that, i never bring one with me. If i have pockets, i make sure i take only what i can comfortably fit and absolutely need, and if i dont have pockets, i bring money and my id so that whoever does have pockets doesnt end up holding tons of shit for me

I love to wear dresses and heels but then I have to bring a purse. I really need to invent a dress with an interior pocket so I dont have to carry a purse with me on those nights. Asking a guy to hold your cellphone is almost impossible.