Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY friends don't like EDM!!

Yea...the world would be so much easier if it were that way...But I'm a girl and it's kinda tough to approach other girls...

"Umm..hi...I'm here alone...would you be my friend?" HA HA

But your'e definately right...I should grow some cojones and just go out on my own...But I end up like this : :aaah:

Yea...the world would be so much easier if it were that way...But I'm a girl and it's kinda tough to approach other girls...

But your'e definately right...I should grow some cojones and just go out on my own...But I end up like this : :aaah:

grow some cojones huh?

well be careful - if you do that then youlll be the girl/boy that came alone to the club HAHAAHHA

ill go with ya and introduce yo to total strangers :eek:

once again big room clubs arent really anything special. And i agree go SOLO you have nothing to worry about and if you dance then friends will come to you. Hell everytime i see someone daning there as off i always say hello and give respect guy or girl and then see what other djs they like. This way the love for house/dance grows. And once your familiar with a bunch of people you know will be at places your goin to you will go alone cause you knowyou will gave fun inside. Come to PS1 from 3pm till 10pm and then crobar afterwards i can introduce ya to some peeps and im sure there will be others who can introduce ya to others and others,etc, get it.

Clubs sometimes hire pretty girls to just "go" by themselves, and they seem to be pretty safe...and they dress like total sluts too. As long as you are more or less sober and you don't go to a guido club (spirit) but somewhere a little classier you shouldn't have a problem by yourself, go for it! I can relate to you though...all of my friends like rap clubs and don't like staying out past 3...I have dragged them to EDM clubs before but I normally have a better time when I go solo - but I am a guy so its not the same.

Bull>> I've seen you dancing and I must say you are REALLY good. :bowdown: ..theres probably NO reason for you to notice me dancing. :) .I love dancing...just not very good.

I'm seriously thinkin of going to PS1 ...I have work so I can only make it to the last few hours...Is it worth it?

Are there still people there in the last few hours?

Anywho...thanks!!

well being that this is the final party of the summer at ps1 im sure it will still be packed till cloing. And why would it not with FRANCIOS K and DERRICK MAY spinning. Im goin right after work until closing and then im off to crobar your more than welcome to come along if ya like. And thanks for the compliment hehe.

Clubs sometimes hire pretty girls to just "go" by themselves, and they seem to be pretty safe...and they dress like total sluts too. As long as you are more or less sober and you don't go to a guido club (spirit) but somewhere a little classier you shouldn't have a problem by yourself, go for it! I can relate to you though...all of my friends like rap clubs and don't like staying out past 3...I have dragged them to EDM clubs before but I normally have a better time when I go solo - but I am a guy so its not the same.

REALLY??!!! THere's "hired" hot chicks?!! Dam!! Sweet deal.

well being that this is the final party of the summer at ps1 im sure it will still be packed till cloing. And why would it not with FRANCIOS K and DERRICK MAY spinning. Im goin right after work until closing and then im off to crobar your more than welcome to come along if ya like. And thanks for the compliment hehe.

FInal Party?!!! Darn!! Summer flew by!!

Sweet...I most likely will take myself to PS 1..even only for an hour...besides...it's right by my house. :hat:

Does anyone else have this problem? The problem where your friends don't like clubs or your gf/bf works at nights so therefore leaving you at home!!??

I never go out on weekends and i'm :bounce: of the walls!!

BLAH! :zzz:

CP is a good way to meet people yodalayheehoo .. i know some people now from CP and we met in clubs after chatting or simply posting ..

two weeks ago .. there was this big meetup in crobar and it was awesome .. some 20+ people showed up . and some knew others and some (just like yourself) came alone .. and by the end of the night .. we kina all knew each other to some extent ..

now we made few new friends through that meet up and we might meet them again sat in Crobar

so .. if u got nothing else to do .. come to Crobar and you will meet up people there .. good number of people are going there ..

OR .. in the same night .. some other people are going to ikon .. and they will meet up too ..

so .. here you have it .. two meetups in one day .. heck if u have the time . make the two places and know new people ..

check out the two threads for ikon and crobar ..and go there and post that u wana go and ask ppl how to meet and stuff ..

here is the crobar thread .. http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=241106

here is the ikon thread ... http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=241106

peace

the MASK

silver = playa

:)

silver = playa

:)

oh snap...

But you now see my dilemma...all you guys had wonderful suggestions...yet not ONE girl has offered any suggestions..and the girls' opinion is what I need most!! It's hard going clubbing alone...AS A GIRL....it seems the only way girls meet other girls is through "INTRODUCTIONS"...guess I'm stayin in..

Thanks anyway...I'll prolly head to PS 1 , then IKON ...cross my fingers!!

oh snap...

But you now see my dilemma...all you guys had wonderful suggestions...yet not ONE girl has offered any suggestions..and the girls' opinion is what I need most!! It's hard going clubbing alone...AS A GIRL....it seems the only way girls meet other girls is through "INTRODUCTIONS"...guess I'm stayin in..

I will see you at Ikon :D

oh snap...

if u go to ikon .. look for the big meetup .. headed by kutekimee . she is a girl and she is the social life of the party .. she will introduce you to everyone ..

peace

the MASK

oh snap...

don't worry....going out solo is no easier for guys...I am sure many girls will follow up soon with their replies.

The best part of meeting with the CP crew is that we are all there to meet our friends and to make new friends (gals or guys), to have a good time, to dance, enjoy the music, and to do it again the following night or the following week or whenever you are ready to say hello to us again.

playa lol nah just spreading love. Hey most of the people i know hear and anywhere are all mixed up guys and girls so it wont be that uncomfortable. Just like the song says by SAPPHIRECUT "FREE YOUR MIND". Gonna be tons of heads not from this board over at ps1 that i know from other baords and parties, gonna be a good night. I will be wearing my paradise garage t shirt if anyone wants to say hello.