Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN:Kevin brown

agrkdj

lol.

The headlines should read.............Sox have best chance in last century.

best chance in last century for what?

win a world series?

no that probably would of been 86

win the division?

no that would of been in 1995 when we won

I undestand you yankee fans have won alot but lets not pretend the sox have been the devil rays or something.

best chance in last century for what?

win a world series?

no that probably would of been 86

win the division?

no that would of been in 1995 when we won

I undestand you yankee fans have won alot but lets not pretend the sox have been the devil rays or something.

didn't say that. the sox are deff not the rays. I have alot of respect for the sox. They are a great team, just not very lucky.

quite the contrary, i think he is a genius.. he might have altered the fate of his team with one swing :laugh: Now, if only El Dootie can stick his foot into a wood chipper, we would have a fabulous post season :)

Come come now - you don't want to look that pathetic do you?

As Jon always says, he'd rather have the Yankees in full then have then missing key players because then if the Sox beat the Yanks, there would be no excuses.

If you wanna sit there and hope that some of the important people on the Yanks get hurt so you have a chance to win, then you must not really have much faith in your team.

Come come now - you don't want to look that pathetic do you?

As Jon always says, he'd rather have the Yankees in full then have then missing key players because then if the Sox beat the Yanks, there would be no excuses.

If you wanna sit there and hope that some of the important people on the Yanks get hurt so you have a chance to win, then you must not really have much faith in your team.

with a 70+ million payroll advantage...are you kidding me?.... i would hope half the team gets stuck on vacation/recess so that they would have to forfeit a game. i will have faith when its a level playing field. anything we win despite the handicap just makes it even sweeter.

Codica, are you sweating rite now ? i remember you posted something about us being so far back from the yamkees than some other team being so far back from the sox. get ready mama, this coming weekend, the yamkees pay the piper.

P.S I love the way J. Vasquez is unravelling. looks like xmas came early this year :rofl:

If i had to take a wild stab at it...the yamkee pitching lineup looks like this:

1: mussina (torre loves this guy like his son despite him tanking most of the season)

2: lieber ( i dont get this one, he's thrived on run support..he's nothing to write home about)

3: el dootie (this guy is a mystery...he's one cocky bastard..i wish they pitch him this weekend against the sox...and yes, despite the 'good' start, he's relegated to #3 at best)

Its funny that sturtze has a shot at any of the forementioned positions. I want these "badasses" so bad i can taste it. I hope A-Shit tries to mouth off again and he will be the winner of a miraculous 2 time trifecta (catch a beatdown, gets thrown outta the game and lose the game) :)

with a 70+ million payroll advantage...are you kidding me?.... i would hope half the team gets stuck on vacation/recess so that they would have to forfeit a game. i will have faith when its a level playing field. anything we win despite the handicap just makes it even sweeter.

Codica, are you sweating rite now ? i remember you posted something about us being so far back from the yamkees than some other team being so far back from the sox. get ready mama, this coming weekend, the yamkees pay the piper.

P.S I love the way J. Vasquez is unravelling. looks like xmas came early this year :rofl:

Not sweating at all.. the closer the two teams are, the more I look forward to the last two series between them.

Boston and NYY fans thrive on suspense - that's what makes the rivalry so great.

If Boston or NYY were guaranteed to win it all, it wouldn't be as much fun, now would it.