Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Frances

Candy

stayed on the beach. my complex is a mess trees, signs, etc all over the place. we are all going to clean the mess up tomorrow, right now it's time to have a few :pint: .the building was not damaged at all ,not even a broken window. electric went out for about an hour this morning. the winds are still a bitch right now. all in all not to bad. I'm coping with starbuck’s withdrawal.:D hope everyone else did as well and is safe... the streets are still a mess, so be very careful out there folks. :)

Not bad. About 25% of the trees are down, saw some water spouts try to form, and I didn't have to clear my balcony until yesterday, once the wind changed direction. My old parking spot has a tree parked on it. I haven't seen the other side of my building, where much more vegatation is...

I just wanna get the fuck out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

it's been windy and rainy for 2 days now, this sucks :mad: at least charley hit fast, it hit hard but it was fast.

i am working on posting my pics of charley, we got hit really bad over here in cape coral, this bitch is just a weekend ruiner!!! they made a point on the radio right after charley hit that it first hit lee county then charlotte county so if you put those together you get char-lee kinda freaky, especially since it was friday the 13th as well. who knows where ivan will go, hopefully it doesn't come here. my daughter has already missed 7 days of school, which started on august 9th, due to hurricanes!

GREAT PICS! :aright:

Obviously Charley had a bigger impact in your area.

Very nice posts.

:)

one of my friends has to bulldoze his house....it WAS worth over a million dollars. i didn't dare take pics of it. he lost the back of his roof and his whole lanai, he is on the southwest cape on the water. last i knew the water is getting into all of the walls and flooding the house.

one of my friends has to bulldoze his house....it WAS worth over a million dollars. i didn't dare take pics of it. he lost the back of his roof and his whole lanai, he is on the southwest cape on the water. last i knew the water is getting into all of the walls and flooding the house.

Poor guy. But progress is always good!

Out with the old and in with the new!

I'm sure his insurance will cover damages.

:)

Guest brwneydtrouble

Palm Beach County is a mess, over half a million still withough power, my house is one of them. No electricity since Friday morning. There's no ice, no water, no food, no gas, so we have to cope with cabin fever as well as starbucks withdrawals. (Thank god I dont drink coffee). No one wants to drive too far, there are downed power lines everywhere, metal debris in the roads, mini lakes about two feet deep in some places, a sinkhole in the middle of I95 about 8 feet deep, 15 feet wide and a new portion was completely washed away..... Oh and the fuckin assholes that just drive through the intersections without a care in the world when you are suppsed to treat them as 4 way stops.

The list just goes on and on....... I'm finally online because my office has power so we came in to assess the damage. Not too bad, just some water leaks here and there, but thankfully, not much structural damage accross the board. About 50% of the trees are all down, on roofs, in roads, just a mess.

Oh and an 8pm curfew too.......:cuss:

I want to thank those of you who cared to see how we were doing up here, it really helps to know that people were concerned. Much carino para ustedes, soy agradecida.