Clubplanet Nightlife Community

seeing your sig other naked for the first time..

bullseye

nine times outta ten i have to have some real feelings about someone before they see me in the buff, and vice versa... so when there is something more concrete than the physical on the line then its maybe easier to be satisfied with the way someone looks if it isnt quite up to par... but i also wouldnt engage in any sexual contact with someone i didnt have chemistry with and had the attraction to... so even before the clothes come off you can basically get a feel for what you're gonna see au naturale..

i personally have been with people who didnt quite meet my physical standards, but personality is huge to me.. if someone is beautiful on the inside, makes me feel good about myself and all around posseses fantastic character traits, then maybe the lack of brownie points in one area compensates for others..

*to note- i have never been with someone 'ugly' lol.. but physical perfection is not what i strive for when meeting getting to know people. (and to answer the question, yes, once, i was very disappointed with the amount of sausage the butcher had to offer) :(

I'm still waiting for Scavenger to tell us about some of his interesting stories of what it was like when he would bring a "girl" home and that first look on his face when "she" dropped "her" pants.

Dude, he fucking sent me an I-M this morning to tell me that he saw THE Trannys in Montreal this weekend. :laugh: