Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Night To Be Remembered!

Well, another summer comes to a close and all I can say is Wow! What a way to end the summer season. Of all the closing parties that I have been part of, this one takes the cake. The crowd was amazing, the live broadcast was flawless, and the energy was through the roof! For all those who didn't get in, you have no idea what you missed. I told everyone to get there early to avoid that problem. Sure enough we were at capacity by 11PM and doors were shut. I will be putting up video footage of closing party as soon as I get the final edit from the video company that filmed the night. It was great to see so many old schoolers who came out on this special evening. If indeed this was my last night at Tempts, I couldn't have asked for a better way for it to end. The memories and good times from that room are endless and will last a lifetime. Infact, some of the most important people in my life today I first met in that room. The most significant by far, is my beautiful wife Maria, who I can't thank enough for being part of my life. Just for that reason alone, Tempts has been a dream come true for me. So, for everyone who has come along for the 9 year ride, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now it's time to tear up the turntables all winter long at all the great places that I will be spinning! For all my bookings please be sure to checkout the calendar section of my website.

Denny Tsettos

Well, another summer comes to a close and all I can say is Wow! What a way to end the summer season. Of all the closing parties that I have been part of, this one takes the cake. The crowd was amazing, the live broadcast was flawless, and the energy was through the roof! For all those who didn't get in, you have no idea what you missed. I told everyone to get there early to avoid that problem. Sure enough we were at capacity by 11PM and doors were shut. I will be putting up video footage of closing party as soon as I get the final edit from the video company that filmed the night. It was great to see so many old schoolers who came out on this special evening. If indeed this was my last night at Tempts, I couldn't have asked for a better way for it to end. The memories and good times from that room are endless and will last a lifetime. Infact, some of the most important people in my life today I first met in that room. The most significant by far, is my beautiful wife Maria, who I can't thank enough for being part of my life. Just for that reason alone, Tempts has been a dream come true for me. So, for everyone who has come along for the 9 year ride, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Now it's time to tear up the turntables all winter long at all the great places that I will be spinning! For all my bookings please be sure to checkout the calendar section of my website.

Denny Tsettos

Great way to end the summer... Thanks for the memories Denny!!!

Denny Tsettos

ALL I CAN SAY IS I'VE BEEN GOIN TO NIGHT CLUBS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY FOR EVER AND NOTHING...........AND I MEAN NOTHING COMPARES TO THE SUN TEMPTS CLOSING PARTY. ITS LIKE A FAMILY BOND THAT YOU REALLY CAN'T EXPLAIN. I WASN'T GOING TO SAY ANYTHING BUT SINCE YOU GUYS SAID IT FIRST I'LL AGREE, DENNY DEF DID NOT WANNA PLAY ONE MORE SONG, CUZ HE KNEW IT WAS HIS LAST THERE. IT WAS THAT POINT THAT I GOT A LIL JAMMED UP & WALKED AWAY. I MET SOME AMAZING PEOPLE IN THAT PLACE AS WELL, INCLUDING DENNY. IM JUST GLAD TEMPTS QUIT ME, CUZ I COULD NEVER QUIT TEMPTS.......

damn denny i dont want to hear thissssssss. i was about to get there early like you said, but i had to go to fucking dover twp to get my friend out of jail because of an unpaid ticket, arrived at tempts at 11 and doors were shut like you said. fucking dover police ruined the best club nite possible for me. because it was their last night to bust balls because they will be fired the next day and back to working target security. well im glad it worked out good for you that night.

and i was right about the last track.....haha.

Denny Tsettos

DENNY .... NOBODY DOES IT LIKE YOU DO. DON'T THANK US FOR THE MEMORIES .... WE THANK YOU. I'VE SPENT THE LAST 7 SUMMERS OF MY LIFE INSIDE TEMPTATIONS AND LISTENING TO YOU WEEKEND AFTER WEEKEND AND I MADE SOME REALLY GOOD FRIENDS THERE. THANK YOU DENNY ..... YOU DA MAN !!! AND IF IT WAS YOUR LAST SUMMER AT TEMPTATIONS ... I WISH YOU LUCK WHEREVER YOU GO AND I'LL STILL FOLLOW YOU TO HEAR YOU SPIN !

DENNY .... NOBODY DOES IT LIKE YOU DO. DON'T THANK US FOR THE MEMORIES .... WE THANK YOU. I'VE SPENT THE LAST 7 SUMMERS OF MY LIFE INSIDE TEMPTATIONS AND LISTENING TO YOU WEEKEND AFTER WEEKEND AND I MADE SOME REALLY GOOD FRIENDS THERE. THANK YOU DENNY ..... YOU DA MAN !!! AND IF IT WAS YOUR LAST SUMMER AT TEMPTATIONS ... I WISH YOU LUCK WHEREVER YOU GO AND I'LL STILL FOLLOW YOU TO HEAR YOU SPIN !

Choopa I met you at Temps last week and I feel like Ive known you forever

Denny,

Absolutely the most amazing night ever at Tempts on Sunday and at my age, I thought my amazing nights were over, but you proved me wrong! Although, "there's no place like home" and nothing can replace the energy and vibe you have brought to Temptations, I know you'll succeed no matter what you do or where you do it. The thought of not going to hear you at Tempts anymore is very tough to face but I am so proud of you and your accomplishments over the years and believe that everything must come to an end at the right time. Thank you for all of the memories and I look forward to many more!!

Thank you Temptations for all of the friendships, everyone who frequented Rich's bar (you know who you are) but most of all: Maria (Love you and couldn't be more thankful for SO MANY memories but most importanly, our friendhsip. I don't know how you put up with my "anxiety" for all of these years) Joe Armenio (Great Shirt and :clap2: for truly being Denny's #1 Fan [next to Mrs. Tsettos of course] we all knew it already but you have proven to be the biggest sweetheart in the world!, The best bartender - Rich Vitale - for busting his ass every weekend *and wrist*:woah2: Hope you are feeling better, Lynny, DJ Mike Bugout, A-tip, Brian1500, Cigs ("do you know anyone who has ....RIGHT"), Ceeotter, Lightboy and Lightgirl.. can't forget Kristina with a "K" (girl can MOVE) and so many more!

Look forward to seeing everyone up north!

Simply amazing Denny. Walked in at 9:45 and left after dancing w/Ceeotter (btw - you are the best!!) on top of her bar to "This is The Police - Put Your Hands Up". All I have to say is that I've never, ever, had a more amazing night in a club - the people, the energy, the drinks, and most of all, the music - unbelievable. I had at least 8 people with me you had never been to a Tempts closing party and all of them were very upset with the fact that they had missed them before.

We will be very lucky to see you as a "guest" if ever again at Tempts!!

Club75

Simply amazing Denny. Walked in at 9:45 and left after dancing w/Ceeotter (btw - you are the best!!) on top of her bar to "This is The Police - Put Your Hands Up". All I have to say is that I've never, ever, had a more amazing night in a club - the people, the energy, the drinks, and most of all, the music - unbelievable. I had at least 8 people with me you had never been to a Tempts closing party and all of them were very upset with the fact that they had missed them before.

We will be very lucky to see you as a "guest" if ever again at Tempts!!

Club75

I told you my last dance at Tempts was yours :)

Thanks Denny....great times over the years at Tempts!

Like many on this post, I have met some great people...you all know who you are!

Sayno...anytime you need some "..." I won't have any...lol!!!! Nice seeing you on Sat!

you played "THE FUNERAL" poor sardo!!!!!!!!!!!

i was walking around the tempts w/ her........i heard the beginning of the song, looked over at her as if i was going to eat her, she screamed, i grabbed her hand and trucked her through the crowd to find my nigga ruh and give him a fucking hug, THEN ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!