Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ELITE ENT. presents- EROTICA @ CLUB FLIGHTN 10.01.04 (can u handle it?)

Elite enteriainment JEFF PITEK, JOE CAROLLO / NICK ANDREATOLLA, CARLOS ARTILES, DARYL DEAREN.

present.................................

EROTICA @

FLIGHT

MUSIC PROVIDED BY JOE GIORGIO & RYAN MORALAS

hip hop / house / classics / 80's rock

DOOR BY VICTOR SOTO

avalon / deko / 188 / club XS /

THEATRICS BY CHRIS BOCHMAN

in a galaxy far away, there is a place called EROTICA a place where all is at peace in the world...........a place driven souly by our sexual fantasies............desires..............fascinations................& music.....

AND IT ALL BEGINS.......

10 / 01 / 04

CLUB FLIGHT 821 US HIGHWAY 1 ELIZABETH NJ. 07201

Elite enteriainment JEFF PITEK, JOE CAROLLO / NICK ANDREATOLLA, CARLOS ARTILES, DARYL DEAREN.

present.................................

EROTICA @

FLIGHT

MUSIC PROVIDED BY JOE GIORGIO & RYAN MORALAS

hip hop / house / classics / 80's rock

DOOR BY VICTOR SOTO

avalon / deko / 188 / club XS /

THEATRICS BY CHRIS BOCHMAN

in a galaxy far away, there is a place called EROTICA a place where all is at peace in the world...........a place driven souly by our sexual fantasies............desires..............fascinations................& music.....

AND IT ALL BEGINS.......

10 / 01 / 04

CLUB FLIGHT 821 US HIGHWAY 1 ELIZABETH NJ. 07201

JUST WHEN I RETIRE, YOU GUYS BLOW UP ANOTHER PARTY......FUCKIN A DUDE......ME AND THE BOSS WILL BE THERE

holy crap!!!!! the production that is going into this party is nothing this scene has ever seen!!!! this will not be your average "hire a dj, print some flyers" party. Carollo wont even tell me whats up cuz he thinx i have a big mouth and ill f up the grand opening. i keep gettin dribs & drabs of his phone convo's sittin next to him in the car!!

i doubt it, probably the same old thing............ Sorry dude every promoter says the same old thing. If u need lighting programmed or installed pm me............................ Good luck i'll be there, but if it sucks i'm bouncing............and will give an honest review

not trying to be a dick, i hope u do something fresh and new........

i doubt it, probably the same old thing............ Sorry dude every promoter says the same old thing. If u need lighting programmed or installed pm me............................ Good luck i'll be there, but if it sucks i'm bouncing............and will give an honest review

not trying to be a dick, i hope u do something fresh and new........

"not trying to be a dick, i hope u do something fresh and new......"

that is the most importantant part.......

no, wait.....maybe this is---

"............and will give an honest review"

make sure you stick to what you said.

we're putting a lot of effort, money and creativity into this night, hope everyone understands and appreciates it!

holy crap!!!!! the production that is going into this party is nothing this scene has ever seen!!!! this will not be your average "hire a dj, print some flyers" party. Carollo wont even tell me whats up cuz he thinx i have a big mouth and ill f up the grand opening. i keep gettin dribs & drabs of his phone convo's sittin next to him in the car!!

Joe is a great DJ I thik the spot is a good location for this place right in the middle between north and central jersey. Why is it every new party is "like no other" I think thats been posted 197137439 times already.

(no disrespect I am sure the party will be really good moreso the location and the DJ)

Joe is a great DJ I thik the spot is a good location for this place right in the middle between north and central jersey. Why is it every new party is "like no other" I think thats been posted 197137439 times already.

(no disrespect I am sure the party will be really good moreso the location and the DJ)

YA KNOW WHAT UR RIGHT.........MANY PROMOTERS INCLUDING OURSELVES, HAVE SAID LIKE NO OTHER BUT LEMME TELL YOU, WATCH AND SEE THE REVIEWS OCT 2ND. THATS ALL IM GONNA SAY

yup, Nick deserves a good opener and I wouldn't mind either.... Oh and I think its stewardess, but then again i was never a good speller. Oct 1st is gonna be a fcukin kick ass night......

u say your not apromoter or have anything to do with this club but all you do is post how sick its going to be. 1st off your a bull shitter 7 2nd post your real screen name!