Clubplanet Nightlife Community

U.S. Open

nomembername

How phat is this...a lady that works on the same floor as me but not the same company, we always talk about the Mets and shit because we're both big fans. So she walks up to me before w/ tickets in her hand and is like I got 4 tickets for the U.S. Open tonight and I know you live close to it. I'm like yeah, let me see if I can get a few people together for it. I didn't even look at the tickets...when I accepted and she gave them to me she tells me they're all inclusive w/ free parking too. I look and the seats are right on the courtside for $325 each.

I've never been before...shit is going to be sick. Good matches tonight also.

I would just scalp those things.

I was going to...I had someone on the phone that was going to give me $1100 for the 4 but than it fell through. And two of the guys I work w/ were here when she gave them to me and they really want to go so I'm just like fuck it...I could have used the $$ too but whatever.

How phat is this...a lady that works on the same floor as me but not the same company, we always talk about the Mets and shit because we're both big fans. So she walks up to me before w/ tickets in her hand and is like I got 4 tickets for the U.S. Open tonight and I know you live close to it. I'm like yeah, let me see if I can get a few people together for it. I didn't even look at the tickets...when I accepted and she gave them to me she tells me they're all inclusive w/ free parking too. I look and the seats are right on the courtside for $325 each.

I've never been before...shit is going to be sick. Good matches tonight also.

hi

Back off...she was talking to me.

:gang:

Yeah, so the open was ill...great seats, great match between the bitches and I was sitting right next to Stephon Marbury who was easily rocking a hundred g's worth of ice...have a couple of pics that I'll probably never post.

Hello