Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stephan marbury on tv-us open

babbo

Arod was there during the first or second night of the US Open. I guess more and more big names are coming out and enjoying the sport. I've actually bumped into John Lovitz and my favorite hotty Jamie Presley out there... she is such a hot shortie...

I got to see Sampras vs. Agassi there a few years back. What a match.

gosh that was hysterical marbury all blinged blinged out-on tv- from the stands at us open...guess ya never know when the camera lands on ya...made little kim look like chump change lmfao

I was there sitting 2 seats away from him. He had so much shit on it wasn't even funny...can't even imagine how much that shit cost

How fucked up was the Serena Williams vs. Capriati match. I didn't get to see it but a coworker just told me what happened. The ref definately got paid big bucks for that shit. 4 wrong calls in a match and the calls weren't even close. Unbelievable.

How fucked up was the Serena Williams vs. Capriati match. I didn't get to see it but a coworker just told me what happened. The ref definately got paid big bucks for that shit. 4 wrong calls in a match and the calls weren't even close. Unbelievable.

He must be friends w/ the french ice skating judge.

i think it was 3. it was messed up but i think Capriati would have won nonetheless. Serena had like 57 unforced errors....and she is not the first person in sports to have played a match where there have been bad calls...it happens.

p.s. should there be an american judge up there since it is the US Open? :confused:

Ref didn't get paid big bucks to do shit... fact of the matter was that there were two Americans playing. No conspiracy there... additionally, if you understand the game of tennis, you would understand that if you were to cheat while calling a match, you would make a bad call on game point, set point or break point... not on a point in the middle of a game (where the outcome is undeterminable).

One of the three calls was blatenly obvious. The other calls could have been simple mistakes. Viewers at home watching the USA broadcast benefit from instant reply... refs do not. Additionally, the marker viewed on USA isn't 100% full proof/error free.