Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the longest any of you have partied straight.

The most i have ever party was the full closing party at arc all 29hrs of it first one in last one out. And lets not forget that i was also here for the last fri be yourself party on fri. And i also worked on sun b4 the final ARC party. And b4 that was this past nye first shelter from 9pm till about 11am then an after party at babylons last kiss from 12pm till 6pm then deep until 9pm when iwas just done and drained and tired. Although i must confess i did take a nap for like 2 hrs on the sofas of the second party. So whats your story or record, of course i did mines with no drugs and no alcohol. But even if you did i still wanna know?

It was the summer of 2001, my first trip to Ibiza, I went to Sundays at Space around 12:00pm, left there at 6:00am Monday, made a stop off to "recharge", went to DC10, left there around 8-9:00pm Monday, went to a bar, then off to Manumission, then to Space for the carry-on. So I went out Sunday afternoon and came back Tuesday afternoon.

back in early march there was a possibility for you to literally start partying Monday night and never see your house until 7 days later monday night again. There were so many partis goin on after hr at private locations and then mid day parties ad then evening parties it was ridiculous. I went to several parties here and there thru out the week to figure it out that iwas possible to party 7 days straight, BUT WHATS THE POINT OF THAT.

It was the summer of 2001, my first trip to Ibiza, I went to Sundays at Space around 12:00pm, left there at 6:00am Monday, made a stop off to "recharge", went to DC10, left there around 8-9:00pm Monday, went to a bar, then off to Manumission, then to Space for the carry-on. So I went out Sunday afternoon and came back Tuesday afternoon.

with the exception of Manumission, those sequence of parties are amazing...im so pissed i couldnt go this year after going the last 2....DC-10 was just in its infancy then...now its up there as one of the most massive parties on the island...u must have had the pure MDMA the Italians were giving away for free hahaha

Second to last Be Yourself party at Arc (Classics Night). Got in when Behrouz was opening around 1 AM, and danced my ass off to Danny all morning. Danny dropped Nightmare around 8 or 9, I remember stumbling out of the 6 Hubert street entrance and into the blinding sunlight around 11:30 Am. Got a few hours of sleep, then went to JP Classics night at Black from open until 7 AM. I was wiped, but an unforgettable weekend. :hat:

The most i have ever party was the full closing party at arc all 29hrs of it first one in last one out. And lets not forget that i was also here for the last fri be yourself party on fri. And i also worked on sun b4 the final ARC party. And b4 that was this past nye first shelter from 9pm till about 11am then an after party at babylons last kiss from 12pm till 6pm then deep until 9pm when iwas just done and drained and tired. Although i must confess i did take a nap for like 2 hrs on the sofas of the second party. So whats your story or record, of course i did mines with no drugs and no alcohol. But even if you did i still wanna know?

a lil over two days straight... fridaynight till saturday night or actually sunday morning by that time... crashed the second night at around 4-5am.. and slept for an entire day... felt like i was going insane by midnight of the nextday, everything seem to be going so fast that time was standing still...

went to Juniors New Years bash at Exit when he was still doing the Earth parties there like 3 years ago, i walked in there like 3 am i forget get what day it was but New Year's eve happened already and then i walked out at 9 or 10 the next evening, thats my record in a club so its like 18-19 hours. i like to party on weekends but i remember one weekend in march i started friday evening and finally crashed out like monday afternoon didn't sleep the enitre weekend, that shit is no fun. its better to do everything in moderation giving your body breaks.

been doing it for YEARS now...YEARS

call me old fashioned but the longest ive partied was about 12 hours at whistle 3... or some rave up in albany for nye 1999/2000... i think we got there at like 9 left around 7... how do you people party for days straight??? how much blow does one have to consume to stay up days straight??? i just cant do anything past about 5 hours before my legs give out..