Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Night in manhatten...

it does NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT suxxxxxxxxxxxx.. half you people on here talk shit about it prob never even freckin went there before.

WEBSTERHALL SUX!

Normally you graduate from websterhall and move on. Not leave vinyl and go to websterhall. That would be like silverbull listening to sandra collins or thiago making sense. Get real gurly.

:half:

the only reason I like WH was that it was right across from the NYU dorm, eazy place to get hooked up to some drunk NYU bioatch...come to think of it, now is a good time, a lot freshmen would be in, and alas everyone knows how drunken freshmen can get..... :devil:

it does NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT suxxxxxxxxxxxx.. half you people on here talk shit about it prob never even freckin went there before.

webster Does Not Suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Italian .. some people here think webster hall sucks musically ... for the following reasons:

1. it does not have techo music

2. its house music is very modest ... moddy is not bad .. but he aint Roger Sanchez, or Eric Morillo

3. it does not have transe music

4. its 70's and 80's music .. is outdated . Avery, the DJ there has been playing the SAME EXACT FREAKING MUSIC FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS .. and IN THE SAME EXACT FREAKING ORDER .. since he is part of WH family he does not get fired ... come to think of it .. i dont think that is the reason why he was not fired all this time . i think the real reason is that the WH mgmt are such stupid assholes that don't understand the difference between house and rock/roll ...

5. its hip hop room is not bad .. especially the one that Chase used to play in .. but is usually soooo crowded and totally humid ..

Some other people think WH mgmt sucks .. and the reasons for that are:

1. they fired excellent dancers over the years for no apparent reasons than to maintain control over who dance and who does not

2. they fired the best bouncers staff anyone can find (attentive, corteous, on top of security and friendly) .. and replaced them with ex-NYPD/cops .. and now i heard that they fired them too

3. they used to have all those promotions like free apple/oranges, ballons, ad many other little items .. and now (out of saving i guess) dont offer them anymore

4. they treat their workers really bad .. i have many stories of great people who worked there that got mistreated soo badly .. that they quit .. many stories my dear .. and if u have the time i can tell u about them

5. there front door mgmt is also messed up .. i am not talking about the girls that stand by the door .. (as those were super nice) .. i am talking about the butt-ass stupid mgmt guy that has no respect for people .. this dude .. once rejected a person who had a WH pass (from their CDs) and insisted that the person go all the way to the end of the line (which was huge) when the pass said "front of line status" .. he simply said . "we dont honor those no more" .. when the pass did not have any time expiration on it ..

6. their lady owner ... oh noooooooooo .. don't get me even started on this one .. (you will probably find out about her yourself one day) ....

Other than the points above .. WH is a good place to go . if u dont care for the music .. and if u want to see shows (strip shows for men and women, wet t-shirt contest..etc) and if u do like KTU ( :vomit2: ) .. oh . and if u dont mind the tourist everywhere .. who are taking pictures and are all excited about the space ...

peace

the MASK

ok 1st of all Mask... i NEVER Said webster was a good place to go for the music... NEVERRRRRRRRR said that.. Webster is fun in its own way.. they play "popular music" thats why most if the time its the same crap week in and week out... Avery is told to play that crap by management... all the djs there are told to play "POPULAR MUSIC" the Dj's in the REGGAE / HIP HIP room upstaris tell everyone all th etime.. the reason why they play the same shit is becuase managemnts makes them play it... if you wanna go out and have fun and not worry about too many hoodliums and shit like at a cin party then webster is the place to go,.. if you wanna go out 4 the music its def not the place to be... if you want to go out becuase u like managemnt of a place then dnt go to webster.. but seriously... so what they fired some people you were real cool with.. thats why the management sux now???????.. The managemnt isnt really that bad there... and all the bullshit that people talk about webster not honoring thier free passes from the cd's is BULLSHIT!!! ive used two before and seen others use them quite often... before you all judge a place go there 1st.... and read what i wrote closely.... becaause once again i never said it was a place to go 4 the music.. its more of a place to go out with ur friends and have fun and meet some new people!!!

p.s. theres more locals there then toursits.. and no one takes pics in there!! so i dunno where u heard that from... your talking about yrs ago prob when you used to go there... also... about the management being the worst... then why are all these people working there??? cant be that bad.... and its the same bouncers all the time... and dancers,,, and most of the bouncers are really cool...

believe me when i say the whole TOURIST thingy at webstetrhall is b/s it has the same amount if tourist as any other club on the weekend. Websterhall is a place just to go and have fun with friends. Aint nothing wrong with that. But for SERIOUS music people and dancers thats not place to be. As for the music well rick corbo was the best dj they had thier in my opinion cause he wouldnt play anything commercial or trance or to much techno,tech house. I have some live sets on cds from last yr if ya wanna hear them. And it is true that the management does want thier djs to play a certain way which is why he is no longer there for amost a yr now.

ok 1st of all Mask... i NEVER Said webster was a good place to go for the music... NEVERRRRRRRRR said that.. Webster is fun in its own way.. they play "popular music" thats why most if the time its the same crap week in and week out... Avery is told to play that crap by management... all the djs there are told to play "POPULAR MUSIC" the Dj's in the REGGAE / HIP HIP room upstaris tell everyone all th etime.. the reason why they play the same shit is becuase managemnts makes them play it... if you wanna go out and have fun and not worry about too many hoodliums and shit like at a cin party then webster is the place to go,.. if you wanna go out 4 the music its def not the place to be... if you want to go out becuase u like managemnt of a place then dnt go to webster.. but seriously... so what they fired some people you were real cool with.. thats why the management sux now???????.. The managemnt isnt really that bad there... and all the bullshit that people talk about webster not honoring thier free passes from the cd's is BULLSHIT!!! ive used two before and seen others use them quite often... before you all judge a place go there 1st.... and read what i wrote closely.... becaause once again i never said it was a place to go 4 the music.. its more of a place to go out with ur friends and have fun and meet some new people!!!

sorry babe but everyone's right, webster sucks asss. haha, naw jk, I've always had a good time with you when we went there. I've never seen any tourists takin pictures there either. It's a good place to just chill w/ friends and have a silly time.

italian .. the mgmt sucks big time .. they are the owners of WH .. and they are the ones managing it .. that is why they are not fired ..

as for ppl got fired .. there are so many of them .. those assholes mgmt of WH sent a lot of people to the street looking for other jobs .. they did not give them chance .. and just treated them very meanly .. like any big american corps ...

as for the music . i guess we agree on this one ..

as for who plays what .. u r right .. most of the DJs there are told by mgmt to play certain music .. but i dont think avery can do better anyway .. coz he is family with WH owners and that is all he can do .. the guy has limited abilities .. lets face it ...

and yes .. silver .. rick was good DJ ..and be played his thing . and he did a lot of favor to WH making people realize what good house music is .. that is probably why he got fired .. :(

as for the mgmt at the door .. dear .. this situation happened to my friend who was with me . so it is not a BS .. it is a real story .. and you are right . they might have honored their passes sometimes .but obviously they did not some other times ..and when u r run a club . u gotta be consistent ...

as for the bouncers and the dancers . what are yo talking about ?????? the bouncers changed at least 2 times in the past 4 years ..

if u dont agree with me . then can u tell me where is "Diana" the black hair kick-ass dancer?? what about "Mary-Ann" .. the great blonde dancer?? .. ok. what about some of the bouncers like .. shawn .. or eric .. or .. others .. they are all fired babe .. for no fault of theirs except that the mgmt ther is sooooo dictator style ... .. OK . what about Brian .. the floor manager ??? he was fired .. he works now in deep 718 session club (i am not sure of the name of the club) ... as well as the iron-chiek .. the previous WH bouncer . he works there too .. OK . what about the dude who used to walk on those loooong sticks .. he got fired too . and he was the MOST friendly person in the whole world ..

so don't tell me i am just pissed .. i am mad .. coz those assholes mgmt dont have any consideration to people's lives . or careers ...

and YES . i went to WH for more than 10 years .. and i still have great memories .. from all the nice people i met there . including some of the local friends (regulars) who still go there .. and you know .. when i went to WH i was always treated GREAT .. i never paid .. and i know everyone ..

problem is . i could have decided to be selfish and just enjoy going there .. OR take a stand from what i saw was un-fair to all the GREAT people who worked there .. who got fired .. and I DECIDED TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND LEAVE THAT CLUB FOR EVER ....

you don't have to do any of the things i did .. and yes .. WH is a good club to have fun in .. no doubt ..

peace

the MASK

ItalianP -

I agree almost all the time with Mask.. Managment suck there beside

There a reason Mask says this he knows Just like a lot of people

trash the old Exist, they should include SF too but the list could go on....

As for honoring passes they suck at that and a few other things too...

italian .. the mgmt sucks big time .. they are the owners of WH .. and they are the ones managing it .. that is why they are not fired ..

as for ppl got fired .. there are so many of them .. those assholes mgmt of WH sent a lot of people to the street looking for other jobs .. they did not give them chance .. and just treated them very meanly .. like any big american corps ...

as for the music . i guess we agree on this one ..

as for who plays what .. u r right .. most of the DJs there are told by mgmt to play certain music .. but i dont think avery can do better anyway .. coz he is family with WH owners and that is all he can do .. the guy has limited abilities .. lets face it ...

and yes .. silver .. rick was good DJ ..and be played his thing . and he did a lot of favor to WH making people realize what good house music is .. that is probably why he got fired .. :(

as for the mgmt at the door .. dear .. this situation happened to my friend who was with me . so it is not a BS .. it is a real story .. and you are right . they might have honored their passes sometimes .but obviously they did not some other times ..and when u r run a club . u gotta be consistent ...

as for the bouncers and the dancers . what are yo talking about ?????? the bouncers changed at least 2 times in the past 4 years ..

if u dont agree with me . then can u tell me where is "Diana" the black hair kick-ass dancer?? what about "Mary-Ann" .. the great blonde dancer?? .. ok. what about some of the bouncers like .. shawn .. or eric .. or .. others .. they are all fired babe .. for no fault of theirs except that the mgmt ther is sooooo dictator style ... .. OK . what about Brian .. the floor manager ??? he was fired .. he works now in deep 718 session club (i am not sure of the name of the club) ... as well as the iron-chiek .. the previous WH bouncer . he works there too .. OK . what about the dude who used to walk on those loooong sticks .. he got fired too . and he was the MOST friendly person in the whole world ..

so don't tell me i am just pissed .. i am mad .. coz those assholes mgmt dont have any consideration to people's lives . or careers ...

and YES . i went to WH for more than 10 years .. and i still have great memories .. from all the nice people i met there . including some of the local friends (regulars) who still go there .. and you know .. when i went to WH i was always treated GREAT .. i never paid .. and i know everyone ..

problem is . i could have decided to be selfish and just enjoy going there .. OR take a stand from what i saw was un-fair to all the GREAT people who worked there .. who got fired .. and I DECIDED TO DO THE RIGHT THING AND LEAVE THAT CLUB FOR EVER ....

you don't have to do any of the things i did .. and yes .. WH is a good club to have fun in .. no doubt ..

peace

the MASK

Like I said B4 Managemnet firing their staff from time to time doesnt and shouldnt effect someone from going to a club... how do u know they got fired 4 no reason? were u with them every single night every hr.. oviously u dont like wh.. then fine whatever but dont give it a bad name because ur friends got fired from there,,.. people dont go to clubs for the people that work there unless they were friends b4 that...

and the free passes... workkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk... use them and tell me they dont work/./ cuz i know for a fact they let you use them.. ive done it many times... and the names of the dancers i dnt know and dont really care honestly about their names.. ..