Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Naked/seriously Revealing Signatures Suck!!

I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT MY COMPUTER AT HOME SUCKS! WHICH MEANS THAT I ONLY GO ON THE ONES AT WORK OR UP AT SCHOOL WHEN IM BORED.

BUTTT, AT EITHER ONE OF THOSE PLACES PEOPLE WALK BY SOMETIMES AND I KNOW THE FIRST THING THAT THEY SEE IS SOME PRACTICALLY NAKED CHIC! THEY PROBABLY DO A DOUBLE TAKE LIKE :eek: I CANT EVEN IMAGINE THE THOUGHTS THAT GO THROUGH THEIR MIND...........LIKE HMMM, THIS GIRL IS A TOTAL LESBO! LOL ....HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE???

thats where i was originally looking... but i only see how to edit my own features, not turn off other people's............?

in the edit options, go down a little and uncheck the box where it says show people's signatures. Here is what it looks like

Thread Display Options

Visible Post ElementsYou have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

Show Signatures

Show Avatars

Show Images (including attached images and images in %7Boption%7D code)

Make sure there is no check in the box next to show signatures

hows my signature?

1. The lighting in the pic is horrible, making it look like the girl has the worst tan lines/worst application of tanning spray ever. Unless that's actually the case.

2. The tablecloth looks like the curtains that used to hang in my sister's room when we were growing up. My mom threw them out when she graduated high school and moved out. Please return them , my sister is now pregnant with a little girl and she's like the curtains to be in the kid's bedroom.

3. What's with the oversized avocado in the background? It has no purpose at all.

Verdict- Please change the picture in your sig. Thank you, drive through. :rofl::biggrin::rofl:

1. The lighting in the pic is horrible, making it look like the girl has the worst tan lines/worst application of tanning spray ever. Unless that's actually the case.

2. The tablecloth looks like the curtains that used to hang in my sister's room when we were growing up. My mom threw them out when she graduated high school and moved out. Please return them , my sister is now pregnant with a little girl and she's like the curtains to be in the kid's bedroom.

3. What's with the oversized avocado in the background? It has no purpose at all.

Verdict- Please change the picture in your sig. Thank you, drive through. :rofl::biggrin::rofl:

....lol....yeah but shes really hot

in the edit options, go down a little and uncheck the box where it says show people's signatures. Here is what it looks like

Thread Display Options

Visible Post ElementsYou have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

Show Signatures

Show Avatars

Show Images (including attached images and images in %7Boption%7D code)

Make sure there is no check in the box next to show signatures

muchas gracias!! :)