Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any comments on Lincoln LS?

italia23

Why even bother...for the amount of money you are gonna pay for a Lincoln LS there are sooooooo many other quality cars out there.

Research. Think about what you wanna spend and search all the manufacturer's sites that you like. Read consumer reports...Use the kelley blue book to see how the car retains its value.

I mean...Of course people have diff. taste in vehicles but the LS Price Range is one of the most competitive cars classes.

Tek

ehhhh

there are some great incentives on it, so you will get value for your money.

keep in mind that it rides much rougher than other lincolns

its pretty much lost every comparison test that i have read. resale values are horrific.

get a 300C instead.

I heard the 300C rides like a truck. It's a nice looking car though. Aside from resale value, has anyone heard of any physical problems common in the LS? (mechanical, electrical, paint, etc.)

I heard the 300C rides like a truck. It's a nice looking car though. Aside from resale value, has anyone heard of any physical problems common in the LS? (mechanical, electrical, paint, etc.)

Heated seats always break...

If I were you - I wouldn't spend more than $20k on a used LS fully loaded with the v8. Other than that, you are wasting your money. Take a look at the Audi A6 instead. For 26k you can get a used one fully loaded within the metro area... also, Audi was offering 0% financing on used A6's last month... don't know if the offer still stands.