Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eye Sex !?!?!

b-side

I just love it when a person of the opposite sex (who's HOT as HELL) just penetrates your soul by staring so hard into your eyes, it makes you feel like your'e having sex with them.....

It has not happend in a while... but everytime I'm down in the land of Latina's (South America) I get fucked by the most beautiful women just walking down the street or in the airport... :drool:

To all my latina's who know what eye sex is I :bowdown:

I just love it when a person of the opposite sex (who's HOT as HELL) just penetrates your soul by staring so hard into your eyes, it makes you feel like your'e having sex with them.....

It has not happend in a while... but everytime I'm down in the land of Latina's (South America) I get fucked by the most beautiful women just walking down the street or in the airport... :drool:

To all my latina's who know what eye sex is I :bowdown:

attachment.php?attachmentid=33770&stc=1

Damn I'd expect my miami boys to at least know a lil somethin' about this ?!?

esp you KoKy...

U can't tell me you have not seen a woman walking down the street (who looks as hot as Aria G) just stare into your eyes so damn hard you can feel her wanting to Fuck the shit out of you ?!?!

American girls don't do it as well or as often but the women in south america (esp brasil, argentina, colombia, etc..)

so do you bust in your pants too?

That would never hapen .... it's sad I can't even cum from a B.J. :bj:

However after this one woman did it to me in Brasil so bad, I had to take a picture because I was leaving and did have time to do the real thing....

but I'll see her again in a few days... :)

47424RIO_14_Helena_small_.jpg

Funny thing is; after my friend took the picture and we left... I found out this chick (in the pictue) was a popular actress in Brasil...

That would never hapen .... it's sad I can't even cum from a B.J. :bj:

However after this one woman did it to me in Brasil so bad, I had to take a picture because I was leaving and did have time to do the real thing....

but I'll see her again in a few days... :)

47424RIO_14_Helena_small_.jpg

Funny thing is; after my friend took the picture and we left... I found out this chick (in the pictue) was a popular actress in Brasil...

or maybe she noticed that you were staring at her with a deranged "fuck me" look on your face, and thought that you were just another star struck fan who wanted a picture with her...

Damn I'd expect my miami boys to at least know a lil somethin' about this ?!?

esp you KoKy...

U can't tell me you have not seen a woman walking down the street (who looks as hot as Aria G) just stare into your eyes so damn hard you can feel her wanting to Fuck the shit out of you ?!?!

American girls don't do it as well or as often but the women in south america (esp brasil, argentina, colombia, etc..)

:laugh: i know what you are talkin about b :laugh: i just wanted to use that pic :D

read an article on this. psychologists say eye contact for 3 seconds or more is an obvious opening and the most common way for women to show interest in a guy. :love:

have to ask if the gurls in yur sig are triplets? or just the same gurl dupl....cause they all look identical and I don't know 2 chics that look the exact same from behind let alone 3!? :huh:

:nono: imo sounds like a poor excuse... an excuse for the reason yur not getting any luv here. :half:

Not an excuse... but the truth that MOST (NOT ALL) american girls are pretentious cunts... and just don't intrest me enough for me to get excited....

Don'tworry I get more tham my fair share of girls after me, but they don't intrest me (most - not ALL)

It has not happend in a while..

I heard you i miss that stuff .... i like doing that to make nervous the guys :)

but i also like to flirt alot with the eyes and when you finally get to chat wisper in his ear feel his breath so close almost like if you are about to kiss

:drool:

im getting wet