Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Rocked Spirit Lastnight

camafuzz

Hey All,

i went to the party lastnight and while i must admit it's no "Factory" it is spirit and people were feeling good and dancing...i got there around 4 and stayed till 7:45 and i had a great time.

i'd go see jonathan again.

have a nice recovery day :-)

i thought it was mediocre at best... last week @ merge he was pretty good... 2 weeks ago at spirit he was pretty good again but last night was kinda ehhh... im not even a jp fan but ive seen him the past 3 weeks.. lol

i think i've had my fill of jp til the halloween party

Went there w/ Karisma, still recovering.... it was a mini-SF crowd, lots of guidos and hotties w/ implants. Music was pretty good at times, but it was my first time being naughty in 2 years so that def impacted it...

Lots of fun, but def not a party I would hit on a regular basis.

hey, does anyone know what vocal track that was that he dropped around 6? it was tight as hell. i can't even remember the words but i remember loving it at the time..lol... i know this is a HUGE shot in the dark, but any help would be appreciated. :)

Could possibly be Harlem Hustlers feat Taka Boom - Love is the answer... He played that around that time

Great times.

Less crowded, more space to dance.

music wise OK (2 weeks ago was banging)

Is fucking true about some ASIANS being disrepectul and upper 30's Guys Holding Arms around their SHOULDERS.

I have seen Girls doing this STUPID DANCE, but now I see Fucking OLD MEN doing this MothoFucking Stupid Idiotic Shoulders Shaking DANCE.

So disgusting.

Back to Topic: The Shows Were Awesome.

I hope I don't sound like a total loser posting this, but I am looking for people to go to Spirit with...I just moved to the city and all my friends here either hate the JP crowd or refuse to pay more than $5 to get in somewhere (which kind of makes sense when we can get in most places for free). If anyone wants to chill PM me :)

Could possibly be Harlem Hustlers feat Taka Boom - Love is the answer... He played that around that time

were you by any chance in a skirt and dancing underneath the booth and a little to the left of it (if you were facing it) with another girl wearing all white around 5-6ish??? if so i think i saw you

I had a friend who was there who went with 2 other friends andthey had a terrible time. Music and crowd was well you know JP. They finally came to their senses and met up with me later on in the night at SHELTER.

Man, what time does Shelter usually end?! I wanna go with you, maybe this weekend!

yep, thats it! thanks :D

No prob hun :)

hiii dawn

Hola Nicoleeeeeee :)... Look how long i've been a member, and i like NEVER post over here lol... oh well :cool:

were you by any chance in a skirt and dancing underneath the booth and a little to the left of it (if you were facing it) with another girl wearing all white around 5-6ish??? if so i think i saw you

a lil left of under the booth yes, but I didn't have a skirt on... However I was with 2 girls that had on all white, one girl with a skirt and the other girl with pants on... It's a possibility tho, I'm always in that general area

a girl......... in a skirt.................under the booth???? thats like ALL of us dawn lol HEIDI HOOOOOOOOOO there :)

No prob hun :)

Hola Nicoleeeeeee :)... Look how long i've been a member, and i like NEVER post over here lol... oh well :cool:

a lil left of under the booth yes, but I didn't have a skirt on... However I was with 2 girls that had on all white, one girl with a skirt and the other girl with pants on... It's a possibility tho, I'm always in that general area