Clubplanet Nightlife Community

say something weird about urself

bullseye

no really he is horrible, i can shake him yank him hit him yell in his face and roll him off the couch and he still sleeps like nothing happened , he had me so scared one time i thought he was dead and seriously had to see if he was breathing, i was like OMG! please dont be dead

lol, me2 but lately i have been wakin up when i hear something :shaky:

1. why did your bro have an axe?

2. how do u accidentally chop off a toe?

3. :yuck:

:tongue:

Well, to clarify - its the toe next to my pinkie toe....

Anyways, we had a bon-fire going on in the back yard with me, Larry (my bro) and his buddy Paul... we had the gas out just dickin' around like teens do. I dipped a rag in the gas can and had it on fire flingin' it around.. well Larry told me to put it down - so I did - however i went to stomp on it and he decided to chop it in half...

when it first happened, i didn't even feel it for like 5 minutes.. but then my foot kinda stung so i looked down and pulled my navy nike shoe off the front of my foot and was like uttt ohhhhh.... then i could see my sock was bloody and my toe was like hanging there. I'm a sick person cuz I laughed about it - then he ran me up to the house and was freaking out cuz he thought my dad would kill him. Anyway, i was rushed to the hospital where they had to sew it back on. It severed the nerve endings so i don't have feeling in it.. If the axe would have hit my pinkie toe, i would have lost the toe.. and therefore killed my brother for making me a mutant.

When i got home and the pain started, i crawled into my brothers room and punched him in the face :)

omg thats crazy

Well, to clarify - its the toe next to my pinkie toe....

Anyways, we had a bon-fire going on in the back yard with me, Larry (my bro) and his buddy Paul... we had the gas out just dickin' around like teens do. I dipped a rag in the gas can and had it on fire flingin' it around.. well Larry told me to put it down - so I did - however i went to stomp on it and he decided to chop it in half...

when it first happened, i didn't even feel it for like 5 minutes.. but then my foot kinda stung so i looked down and pulled my navy nike shoe off the front of my foot and was like uttt ohhhhh.... then i could see my sock was bloody and my toe was like hanging there. I'm a sick person cuz I laughed about it - then he ran me up to the house and was freaking out cuz he thought my dad would kill him. Anyway, i was rushed to the hospital where they had to sew it back on. It severed the nerve endings so i don't have feeling in it.. If the axe would have hit my pinkie toe, i would have lost the toe.. and therefore killed my brother for making me a mutant.

When i got home and the pain started, i crawled into my brothers room and punched him in the face :)