Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Drug Movie

NOT IN USE

Telly: But like, if you deflower a girl man, man, you're the man. No one can ever do that again. You're the only one. No one, no one, has the power to do that again.

Casper: Right. The way I see it. My outlook on the situation. It's like getting fame, you know what I'm saying? Say you was to die tomorrow right, fifty years from now all the virgins you ever fucked are gonna remember you. Right? They gonna tell their grandkids about that shit.

I'm gonna assume that everyone on this board is in their teens or early 20's cuz nobody mentioned this classic.............

6305047480.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Money talks, bullshit runs the marathon..............

I love that quote.... that movie was good back then but lookin at it now it's kinda lame.... They seem like a bunch of cartoon characters..Chris rock played a good crackhead...but theres not enough "reality" .... Maybe I've just seen it on cable too much ...

I'm gonna assume that everyone on this board is in their teens or early 20's cuz nobody mentioned this classic.............

6305047480.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Money talks, bullshit runs the marathon..............

I didn't forget about it, I just don't think that it's one of the best drug movies out there.

Requiem is deffinitely the best drug movie. !st time I saw it was at like 2 o'clock in the morning. I couldn't sleep so I popped the tv on. I found myself so gripped by the movie and the way it was done, I stayed up til 4 watching and had to call into work the next day cuz I was exhausted. Trully disturbing flick.

few that were already said :

Trainspotting

Fear and Loathing

My faves not mentioned so far:

Drugstore Cowboy

Permanent Midnight (ben stiller)

Sid and Nancy

Where the Buffalo Roam(the "original" Fear and Loathing with Bill Murray as Hunter Thompson)

• 2 weeks later...