Clubplanet Nightlife Community

One night stands: hell yay or neigh?

iumma

I am a hetero 28 yo guy that has been in a realationship in one way or another for almost three years, and want to know how prevelent the good ol' one nighter is now adays in the club scene. Now for those of you who forget the TRUE definition of a one night stand, it is a sexual encounter with a -virtually- complete stranger. Not that person you chat with online and met up with, or that person in your circle of friends who finally decided to show you some love. And since men tend to lie about this much more than women-I have only had two "true" ones in my life-be honest, since those lies are only hurting yourself......

I had my share of one-nighters in the past. But now I'm all about going out and just enjoying the music , I don't care about picking up any girls now. But honestly if I meet someone out it might happen but only if there's a great connection btwn us , if there's no chemistry then forget it.

One night stands are fine, as long as both people know what they're getting into (sex, not marriage lol).

BTW, do any straight NYC clubs have backrooms?

Do you mean like a Champagne room??...lol. I think bathrooms qualify for that.....Best bathrooms for sex right now that I have been to is Avalon....the mens room stalls have ceiling to floor doors. Makes sense that the ol' Limelight would provide such an amenity......