Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your plans for HALLOWEEN?

happykittn

my friend quinn alwasy throws the best parties on halloween, so i'm guessing i'll be there. i've started brainstorming on costumes...

Soooo many private parties out there... my friends and I checked out a few random ones last year, but most of them were mediocre at best. I definitely don't want to waste time this year, and really want to show everyone a good time (I've been put in charge of planning)...

Weyes, can't wait to see the pics! I don't think the grad students I know can afford to blow $30 for a ticket and then $$$ on drinks in one night, so we'll be opting for something a little more low-budget... still, be sure to bring back a review and pictures! :)

im gonna go out in my neighborhood b/c there is a parade i heard, then after i will go out drinking or something. there are always parties but i dont know anyone so i would rather go somewhere where i can dance and not be in someones house. who nkows? i dont know what i am doing this weekend so how would i plan for halloween already?

sorry to go

:otopic:

for a minute, but somebitch you should hit king king this saturday and 1650 this sunday. i promise great house music and a positive, low key, chill, friendly vibe. no bullshit pretentious (isn't it funny how some words look like they are spelled wrong even when they are spelled right?) attitude that you get too often in this town.

ok back to halloween...

im gonna go out in my neighborhood b/c there is a parade i heard, then after i will go out drinking or something. there are always parties but i dont know anyone so i would rather go somewhere where i can dance and not be in someones house. who nkows? i dont know what i am doing this weekend so how would i plan for halloween already?

FYI ...

The traffic situation of east of Doheny to about Highland, from Sunset to Beverly, all change that night - so plan accordingly.

sorry to go

:otopic:

for a minute, but somebitch you should hit king king this saturday and 1650 this sunday. i promise great house music and a positive, low key, chill, friendly vibe. no bullshit pretentious (isn't it funny how some words look like they are spelled wrong even when they are spelled right?) attitude that you get too often in this town.

ok back to halloween...

that sounds cool. i will try to check it out. i need to find some laid baack places where not everyone is trying to impress poeple they dont know.

thanks for the info :D