Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees' D is Siiiiiiiick

groovefire

:itsok:

don't get me wrong, I'd still bang you...I just don't want to hear you talking about shit you know nothing about

i post, read and chat about sports most of the time at pub208. ez board .com/bsonsofsamhorn (no spaces in the url but i can't post it normal on here), i know what the fuck i am talking about when it comes to baseball and football.

hmm, this sounds familiar.

I just heard it from Stymie....Girls know nothing about Football, Baseball, and Boxing.... :rolleyes:

stymbrenner hates when i post to his football and baseball threads :rolleyes:

i was thinking about how it would be cool if rodney harrison pinch ran for the sox and took out jeter and gayrod on the way to 3rd in one of their upcoming series......maybe francoma can borrow him for a game :laugh:

*shakes head at how pathetic ALL Boston Red Sox fans are*

If I were a Yankee fan I would save every single one of these threads to throw in all of your faces once Boston chokes AGAIN!

Trust me, I hate the Yankees but you stupid Boston fans should have learned your lesson by now and just accept the fact that you will NEVER win a championship.

lemme guess, you are an A's fan! you sound just like one.

lemme guess, you are an A's fan! you sound just like one.

uh, NO...METS!

i was thinking about how it would be cool if rodney harrison pinch ran for the sox and took out jeter and gayrod on the way to 3rd in one of their upcoming series......maybe francoma can borrow him for a game .

yeah, that would be pretty cool :rolleyes:

oh, EVEN WORSE! :laugh: :laugh: no wonder you are so disgruntled.

most mets fans that i know love how much us sox fans hate the yankees.

I know they do but for some reason I despise the Red Sox also...ideally I would love to see the same thing as last year where the Sox choke to the Yanks and then the Yanks lose in the World Series...I can't explain but there is something about watching Red Sox fans come so close every year and having their fans cry...I hope they NEVER win a WS

Now how bout posting your fucking tits or STFU!

Hopefully they win it, imagine the parties up there!

u can pretty much count on boston going to hell and going up in flames.....the riots will be redic. look at what happened after the ALDS and during the ALCS and the SB. shits gonna be crazy in the city.

I can't wait to add a second picture to my collection of the Boston Red Sox stadium operations walking away from a half painted canvas behind home plate... which one will it be this year? The ALCS? or the WS?

why do you fucking care anyways? you guys already have '26 rings' :rolleyes:

you only come and troll around when the MFY's are doing good but when they suck you don't bother. go away, you are a typical shit ass MFY fan and we don't need you here. we love our team and if they ever win a WS we will have 100x more elation that you will ever know. so FUCK OFF asshats.

those of us that are also PATS fans know what it's like to win it all, and win it all twice in 3 years. stupid MFY's can't even beat franchise teams thesedays.

edit: we have passion, you have obnoxiousness......go back to the ghetto hole you crawled out from.

why do you fucking care anyways? you guys already have '26 rings' :rolleyes:

you only come and troll around when the MFY's are doing good but when they suck you don't bother. go away, you are a typical shit ass MFY fan and we don't need you here. we love our team and if they ever win a WS we will have 100x more elation that you will ever know. so FUCK OFF asshats.

those of us that are also PATS fans know what it's like to win it all, and win it all twice in 3 years. stupid MFY's can't even beat franchise teams thesedays.

edit: we have passion, you have obnoxiousness......go back to the ghetto hole you crawled out from.

What's the title of this thread you dumb yenta? Bitter Bosox fans like you love to poke fun at Yankee misfortune, but when you guys hand over twenty runs (to a team that has been slumping big time mind you and you guys are playing your best ball), you place your tails between your legs and have nothing to say except "Yankee fans go away." Fuck all you arrogant, bitter fans from Boston... Funny how the tables get turned on your own threads. Tasted any crow lately?

EDIT: Why does your comeback include the Patriots? We are talking about baseball retard... I am not a fan of football so take your arguements elsewhere. Your comment is about as good as someone saying, "My Boston Red Sox can't win a championship, but my son's little league team won three world series in the past five years and that's all I need." False justification and insecurity if you ask me.