Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wEBSTER ON fRIDAYS!

thiago . u know whats funny tho .. WH used to be a chruch for real ..

but going back to the origin aint a bad idea ..

totally agree on the church thing.. we were there every saturday to hear Rick corbo

big shout out to rick corbo..

Websterhall is where i learned how to dance hehe

not gonna front, i wouldn't mind checking it out to see how it's changed

no way man.... if that place closes then all of the trashy people that go there from in and around the city will pollute the other clubs... let them have their "clubbin"...

no joke i was there once... this bouncer ( a real hardass) was just yelling at people to move... some dude was walking with his girlfriend and the bouncer was yelling at him... so the dude was like "dont fucking yell at my girl man, we're moving as fast as we can" then the bouncer was like "who the fuck you talking to nigga" then the kid with his girlfriend told him "go fuck yourself" then the bouncer ran up to the kid who was walking down a flight of stairs and was like "fuck me nigga..... fuck you" and proceeded to try and throw him down the stairs while other bouncers pummeled the kid..... the place is fucking trash... id rather party at the cheesey nyu bars...

shit like that happens EVERYWHERE.. ive never seen any of that at webster yet but im sure it does happen... but the worst ive seen has been at Deep there bouncers are the fuking worst,,, in 1 night i saw the same 2 bouncers beat up over 8 guys and 2 of them were dragged down the block and they picked up and punched again

Hey Dragon.... No problem - you need help with something legal - just ask. You know me. We had a long conversation one night about music, the old days back in 85 and djs. Just a hint.

Drew - What's the deal? The Corbo man told me he saw you the other day. Truly hope to see you all soon. PEACE and LOVE :beer:

Ok 1st Of All Newbie... Learn How To Read....... Ya Boy "o" Aka Mask The 2nd.....

Never Said It Was Mask Aka Dragon.... 2nd I Didnt Wanna Blow Up His Name So We All Call Him O On Here... But Thank U For Blowing It Up... .... Yeah Copycats At Webster Lol Ok... Whatever

you talk like you are 10 years old.

Hey Dragon.... No problem - you need help with something legal - just ask. You know me. We had a long conversation one night about music, the old days back in 85 and djs. Just a hint.

Drew - What's the deal? The Corbo man told me he saw you the other day. Truly hope to see you all soon. PEACE and LOVE :beer:

oh shooot . . now i know who you are .. hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

it is been a while ... good to see you around girl ..

are they strict with ids at webster????? beacause im going with a large group of people and a few of them are only 18 . but we got those vip tickets for open bar so can i grease the bouncers or them to get in??

LOL BABES ITS 18 AND IVER THEY JUST ADVERTISE IT AS 19 AND OLDER.. ONLY 1 PROB THOUGH THE GUYS THAT ARE UNDER 21 HAVE TO PAY TO GET IN.. THE GIRLS DONT