Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MmMmMmMm,,, KALUCHA!

georgym

You have to realize flip is grading on a much higher scale than the rest of us.

His wife is hotter than most women you will see in a magazine or on the internet...so it takes alot more than a good looking latina to make him give out a A+

...but I say she is HOT...but I am a sucker for latina's

:aright:

No FUCKING way -- the girl gmc posted wish she

looked half as good as Miriam looks!

:rolleyes:

PuuuuhhhhLLLLLeeeeasssseeee

I picked this girl BECAUSE she looks like a girl you all have seen b4,,, whether walking the streets, in a club, whatever.

There are some girls that are just attractive cuz they have that "girl next door" look.

This Miriam is an example of a girl that walks down the street of South Beach, wouldn't give you the time of day, and her looks are just too defined.

Kalucha is a bit softer :spin2:

yeah Al ;)

Hey, that sounds like a plan. Is that anywhere near Great Adventure or Mountain Creek? you and i light up a phattie and cruise for some soft taco's :laugh2:

My spanish friends also want to bring me to Hunters Point. They say the spanish muchacha's there would love a gringo like me with blonde hair :laugh:

lmao....i went to hunts point one time and this chic asked me "que nationality are tu" :laugh:

so i tell her im cuban and she says "omgggg your sooo light skinded for a cubano" :laugh: love the spanglish.....and yes.....she said skinded :laugh:

dude bergenline is about 1 1/2 hrs from great adventure lmao....right across the river. sounds like a good idea....light a phattie and look for some hot wetbacks to go with us to great adventure :laugh: