Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is how drugs kill people: Rick James

bumpdaddy

ahh, this is great- here's another rookie with an inferiority complex..that explains your drug issues...I can buy and sell you 57 times over- but that aint the bullseye rookie...i dont give a rats ass if YOU dabble in coke or not..i amthrilled you seem proud of widespread drug abuse in usa- your ignorance is only upstaged by your lack of wisdom- and try and pull the $$$$ game somewhere else rookie- you're a peasant

you pulled the money game and the name calling first...none of these so called druggies brought up being poor or hungover, yet you have the audacity to come on here and label people because you do not use drugs....you know nothing about these people's lives, morals, upbringings, issues they may be dealing with....you ruin this forum with your lack of knowledge or facts for people and preach this mr mackey drugs are bad mkay rhetoric...the kid asked about coke and got some pretty good advice on how to limit his use if he were....many doctors used illicit drugs in the past to solve many dilemmas....coca cola had cocaine in it when it first came out....many legal prescriptions cause very harmful side effects, fatalities, dependencies, cancer....stop calling people ignorant and peasants and rookies and try and show your opinions with some class and dignity....people who use drugs know they are bad and that they can kill but if you learn about them and use your knowledge you have obtained and use them sparingly, they do not interfere with your lifespan or everyday affairs....

I didnt realize this was the forum to discuss socio-economic status.... but since you're all so rich can somebody give the junkies some money to buy more dope??

PS. I just broke off a piece the size of a zippo lighter and I'm gonna shove it all up my nose just for the fuck of it..... Why am I still seeing posts by someone I'm ignoring???? How many times can you buy me?? must be more than 57 cuz I aint no doctor....

you pulled the money game and the name calling first...none of these so called druggies brought up being poor or hungover, yet you have the audacity to come on here and label people because you do not use drugs....you know nothing about these people's lives, morals, upbringings, issues they may be dealing with....you ruin this forum with your lack of knowledge or facts for people and preach this mr mackey drugs are bad mkay rhetoric...the kid asked about coke and got some pretty good advice on how to limit his use if he were....many doctors used illicit drugs in the past to solve many dilemmas....coca cola had cocaine in it when it first came out....many legal prescriptions cause very harmful side effects, fatalities, dependencies, cancer....stop calling people ignorant and peasants and rookies and try and show your opinions with some class and dignity....people who use drugs know they are bad and that they can kill but if you learn about them and use your knowledge you have obtained and use them sparingly, they do not interfere with your lifespan or everyday affairs....

your inexperience and lack of knowledge about drugs is showing....and it was YOU who made the name ca;;ing and $$$ game- not I.....rookie....tuff up a bit..your sensitive drug side is showing.....learn about drugs..use them sparingly...darn you are living in a cave lmfao

I didnt realize this was the forum to discuss socio-economic status.... but since you're all so rich can somebody give the junkies some money to buy more dope??

PS. I just broke off a piece the size of a zippo lighter and I'm gonna shove it all up my nose just for the fuck of it..... Why am I still seeing posts by someone I'm ignoring???? How many times can you buy me?? must be more than 57 cuz I aint no doctor....

lollolol...the guy playing his $$$ card on me..lmfao ...he bluffim lmfao

learn about coke, use it in moderation- LMFAonly takes ONE bad bump of shit- and youre ass is dead....guess you didnt learn that in school lmfao

Babbo..

Do you think YOU are helping people by angering them?

I dont get this...your preaching about the bad of using drugs. WE KNOW. Everyone who does drugs knows what they are doing. Everyone who DOESNT do drugs knows what happens. Just seems like your more into getting people bothered by your statements then helping them at all. This really confuses me because that is all I see from you. Just arguement with other people about things that we already know.

Tek

Babbo..

I dont get this...your preaching about the bad of using drugs. WE KNOW. Everyone who does drugs knows what they are doing. Everyone who DOESNT do drugs knows what happens. Just seems like your more into getting people bothered by your statements then helping them at all. This really confuses me because that is all I see from you. Just arguement with other people about things that we already know.

Tek

ya..jeeze- people gettin all worked up- i sure ain't seems like that get all bugged out when i talk about the possible risks and consequences from using drugs- why do ya think that is??? seems like they get "bothered" indeed- why ??? most people using drugs can't talk about not using them- its well documneted

As many of you already know the word Babbo in Italian means Clown... and thats exactly what we're dealing with. Judging from the fact that you're on a message board that has several other forums that you can read and post in yet you insist on trying to provoke people here in this forum I'd have to say you''re a clown. If you're so against people using drugs, why is it that the majority of your posts are in this forum and you obviously read it regularly..... and when you're not "lyfao" over here.... you're trying to shove your ignorant political views on people in the current events/drama forums.... It seems to me that you're obviously a bitter little bitch who's screaming for attention....

As many of you already know the word Babbo in Italian means Clown... and thats exactly what we're dealing with. Judging from the fact that you're on a message board that has several other forums that you can read and post in yet you insist on trying to provoke people here in this forum I'd have to say you''re a clown. If you're so against people using drugs, why is it that the majority of your posts are in this forum and you obviously read it regularly..... and when you're not "lyfao" over here.... you're trying to shove your ignorant political views on people in the current events/drama forums.... It seems to me that you're obviously a bitter little bitch who's screaming for attention....

ahhhhh, youre sensitive, thats soooo touchy...yet another drug user who just can't bear to hear the flip side of the coin...so sensitvie...go search for more info....rookie....take another pill..do another line..it'll help you cope, or maybe you think it will help an uncreative mind become creative...next thing we'll hear from you is what an old skooler you are, and how much $$$$ youre not worth- just like the other rookies lmfao- twice !!! lmfao...

p,s get a dictionary that works, or better yet, get out of the burbs junior- your mamma is calling ya

Babbo..

Tek

go to ONE times square in nyc- walk around for a while- dis-regard- anything you think is even slightly politically motivated- just look at what some of the results of beloved drug use has done- to ones who use it- and just as importantly ones who don't use it- innocent victims of beloved drug users- open your eyes- and open your mind- you can do it all by yourself- your drugs wont open anything for you

The wheels are in motion... in the very near future I'll know more about you than even you do.... untill then ... back on the ignore list... :bong:

and if you do go visiti this address...perhaps you will come away with the thoughts that many many do.. to see so many inncoent victims of drug usage- dead firemen, dead policemen, people in wheelchairs, lives detstropyed because of drug use- and I didn't say abuse- i said use- many exhibits there from first time drug users- lives destroyed-and lives cut short cause of drugs and or alcohol- its not just the usedr who is affected- ask the widows and widowers-, or the kids- etc- who habe lost family members cause some druggie cant cope and because of drugs- ended someone elses life-

The wheels are in motion... in the very near future I'll know more about you than even you do.... untill then ... back on the ignore list... :bong:

hey thats wonderful rookie- - . meet me in either little italy saturday mornings- or up on arthur ave/ bronx thursday nites- or get into east harlem and ask for me- just ask for me- they'll bring you to me- yea- that would be fun for sure...come over to my neighborhoods- youll get all the info you need to know- lmfao

hey thats wonderful rookie- - . meet me in either little italy saturday mornings- or up on arthur ave/ bronx thursday nites- or get into east harlem and ask for me- just ask for me- they'll bring you to me- yea- that would be fun for sure...come over to my neighborhoods- youll get all the info you need to know- lmfao

Yeah, I'm real sure that if I happen to pop by to some crack whore in Harlem and ask for Babbo, they'll really know who the fuck I'm talking about :rolleyes:

and if you do go visiti this address...perhaps you will come away with the thoughts that many many do.. to see so many inncoent victims of drug usage- dead firemen, dead policemen, people in wheelchairs, lives detstropyed because of drug use- and I didn't say abuse- i said use- many exhibits there from first time drug users- lives destroyed-and lives cut short cause of drugs and or alcohol- its not just the usedr who is affected- ask the widows and widowers-, or the kids- etc- who habe lost family members cause some druggie cant cope and because of drugs- ended someone elses life-

who has died that so greatly affected your life.....

Yeah, I'm real sure that if I happen to pop by to some crack whore in Harlem and ask for Babbo, they'll really know who the fuck I'm talking about :rolleyes:

I think it would be easier to find him in chelsea .....besides... the only people who hang out in the places he's mentioned are tourists....

who has died that so greatly affected your life.....

I have seen and known many horrors of this shit called "drugs' -one friends name is LEN BIAS..he is but one- - there are many many others- less famous- but none theless- lives lost or destroyed by the shit called " drugs"- whether thru long term abuse- or short term use-" or one night" disasters..but that is only a spit in the ocean as to what the greater problem with the shit called drugs is doing

hey rookie- you obviously dont know who or what goes on in east harlem- get out of the burbs- get out of hanging out in malls- lmfao- and come into the city rookie- you might get scared- lmfao

I think it would be easier to find him in chelsea .....besides... the only people who hang out in the places he's mentioned are tourists....

rookie- your lack ofknowledge of the city- and my "homes" surely doens't surprise me at all- youre prob a little more4comfortable hangin out in a mall- or in a starbucks- in 718, or 201- come on into the real world rookie- ain't no tourists gonna bother you- just business owners- locals- natives- and other people who don't want drugs in the neighborhood- or little punks driving around looking for drugs like you-- but then again- you'd probably crap in you little startched white shorts if you had to get out of the car- and inter act with any of the natives- lmfao

im a forensic pathologist junior and im so tired of people like you preaching..coke is the widest used drug in america...

Are you fucking stupid? Or do you just play that way on the internet?

Coke is not the widest used drug. Weed out does coke by far, then let's go into cigarettes, taking lives like a hitman. Oh, and let us not forget the evils of alcohol.

I am not here to say drugs are bad for you. I am only saying they are bad for me. When I use them, when I see people use them and when they affect my community.

Are you fucking stupid? Or do you just play that way on the internet?

Coke is not the widest used drug. Weed out does coke by far, then let's go into cigarettes, taking lives like a hitman. Oh, and let us not forget the evils of alcohol.

I am not here to say drugs are bad for you. I am only saying they are bad for me. When I use them, when I see people use them and when they affect my community.

ahhhhhh...a breath of intelligence in the forum..bravo bravo bravo

some people are just pissed that they cannot handle drugs.

yeah your right( sarcastic), rick james is pissed, theres a list of thousands like him- and a list of thousands of innocent victims of drug use- all dead...yeah theyre all pissed that people cant consume more drugs- more people dead- more livves and families and neighborhoods destroyed lmfao- brilliant comment there ..brilliant